PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

LbC Ya562 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A site with cheap Evo battery + charger??

I looked on here before i created this thread, basically I wanted to know a site where I could find a spare battery & charger, not a whole phone charger, one where I stick the battery on it for a good price... Thanks for any help!
Old 09-19-2010, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: A site with cheap Evo battery + charger??

Ebay is the place
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch PRO 2
Threadstarter

LbC Ya562 is becoming a great contributor

K, I saw one with 0 bids for 0.01 lol, and the shipping was 9.99, thats pretty good right??
Old 09-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbC Ya562 View Post
K, I saw one with 0 bids for 0.01 lol, and the shipping was 9.99, thats pretty good right??
Yeah if its a real HTC battery otherwise I think its hit or miss if you get a good one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My personal feeling is that the Evo NEEDS to have a Body Glove on it, for 2 reasons, but it makes battery swapping harder. First, it protects the camera lens. Second, while the screen is virtually scrath-proof, it isn't shatterproof by any means, and with the glass coming out to the edges, and right on the face, it's very susceptible to cracking. The Body Glove makes it more like the Mogul screen.

"Energy Management" (like rooting into a great battery-saving ROM, and/or other tricks) is the key, IMO, not battery swapping, at least on anything but an emergency basis. A higher capacity battery would be my 2nd choice. But to each his own, just my opinion.......
Old 09-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
My personal feeling is that the Evo NEEDS to have a Body Glove on it, for 2 reasons, but it makes battery swapping harder. First, it protects the camera lens. Second, while the screen is virtually scrath-proof, it isn't shatterproof by any means, and with the glass coming out to the edges, and right on the face, it's very susceptible to cracking. The Body Glove makes it more like the Mogul screen.

"Energy Management" (like rooting into a great battery-saving ROM, and/or other tricks) is the key, IMO, not battery swapping, at least on anything but an emergency basis. A higher capacity battery would be my 2nd choice. But to each his own, just my opinion.......
i have a body glove case and had to have it replaced already because eventuall the locking lugs snap off the corners... i didnt get hassled by bodyglove inc. for the first replacement. lets see how happy they are to replace it every three months...

and to remain on topic... ebay has loads of chinese cheapies
Old 09-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbC Ya562 View Post
I bought 3 batteries from Dealextreme for about $14 total they are very reliable only it takes about 3 weeks to get delivered(from Hong Kong) and I purchased 2 chargers from cellphoneshop.I think they were about $6 each. There are also very good deals on Ebay.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Body gloves are acjoke get acseido it slides open like butter. Takes 10 seconds to swap tops
Old 09-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I bough this on ebay
http://m.ebay.com/Member/G/ViewItem.aspx?aid=170542314665&emvAD=480x800&emvcc =0
Just waitin to arrive on 3 weeks n was only 10 buck
Old 09-20-2010, 07:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

http://m.ebay.com/Member/G/ViewItem.aspx?aid=170542314665&emvAD=480x800&emvcc =0

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G