View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 07:27 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A site with cheap Evo battery + charger??

My personal feeling is that the Evo NEEDS to have a Body Glove on it, for 2 reasons, but it makes battery swapping harder. First, it protects the camera lens. Second, while the screen is virtually scrath-proof, it isn't shatterproof by any means, and with the glass coming out to the edges, and right on the face, it's very susceptible to cracking. The Body Glove makes it more like the Mogul screen.

"Energy Management" (like rooting into a great battery-saving ROM, and/or other tricks) is the key, IMO, not battery swapping, at least on anything but an emergency basis. A higher capacity battery would be my 2nd choice. But to each his own, just my opinion.......