View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 09:37 AM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A site with cheap Evo battery + charger??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
My personal feeling is that the Evo NEEDS to have a Body Glove on it, for 2 reasons, but it makes battery swapping harder. First, it protects the camera lens. Second, while the screen is virtually scrath-proof, it isn't shatterproof by any means, and with the glass coming out to the edges, and right on the face, it's very susceptible to cracking. The Body Glove makes it more like the Mogul screen.

"Energy Management" (like rooting into a great battery-saving ROM, and/or other tricks) is the key, IMO, not battery swapping, at least on anything but an emergency basis. A higher capacity battery would be my 2nd choice. But to each his own, just my opinion.......
i have a body glove case and had to have it replaced already because eventuall the locking lugs snap off the corners... i didnt get hassled by bodyglove inc. for the first replacement. lets see how happy they are to replace it every three months...

and to remain on topic... ebay has loads of chinese cheapies