PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

ehanhan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any idea when Sprint will have EVO's in stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I got mine by calling a sprint store that told me they had some in store and they put my name on a list. I walked to the store about 10 minutes later and they already ran out. Had I waited ten more minutes to call I would not have had mine.
That's great to hear. Hopefully these things are selling as well as they seem to be/ .

I have stuck with Sprint for a long time and frankly only for the last 3 years because I had a SERO plan. Sprint hasn't exactly done themselves any favors over the last few years with their normal service plans and phone lineup.

I feel like Dan Hesse has given Sprint the kick in the pants they needed.

I said over and over no way I would lose my SERO plan but if you are on a shared family plan its only 20 more a month with all the fees and you get 4g data and all the Sprint services (tv gps nascar nfl) that you didnt get w SERO

Once you get the EVO in your possession you see why its freakin awesome
Old 08-24-2010, 09:04 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvilleboy View Post
So how much did you end up paying to get your EVO?
Paid 460 on Ebay, a month old non rooted 2.1 that some clueless guy had. Sold my Moment and a few other things collecting dust around the desk on Ebay and paid the seller fees and shipping and I lost a total of 8 dollars. I am the king of trading around for things I want, I get bored easily.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jvilleboy is a n00b
Smile Re: Any idea when Sprint will have EVO's in stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Paid 460 on Ebay, a month old non rooted 2.1 that some clueless guy had. Sold my Moment and a few other things collecting dust around the desk on Ebay and paid the seller fees and shipping and I lost a total of 8 dollars. I am the king of trading around for things I want, I get bored easily.

Cool that is what I am looking to pay around that amount if I choose to go ahead and get it no more then $460. But you are like me I get bored easy as well and I mean I have enjoyed the moment but when the EVO came out on the market and I saw what you could do and plus the big screen sold me.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

babyjordin23 is just getting started

the black ones are online rite now at bestbuy.com if anybody needs one!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, EVO

LiveWire3D is a n00b

I've been on a list at a Sprint store, and as of today 2 weeks. This is really stupid. I got one on an upgrade the day they came out, now having to wait this long for another is just not right for a long time Sprint customer!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

leelee82 is a n00b

I got one at Radio Shack last night. Total luck.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:53 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Sprint just twittered:

Good news! While we continue to see inventory constraints, we expect to be able to make EVO available on sprint.com again early next week.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 08-30-2010, 01:09 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i just bought 2 evos online at sprint.com . got a tweet at 9:55 this morning. didnt buy my 2 till 11:45. good luck...

Old 08-30-2010, 01:20 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Yea I saw on facebook this morning that they have some
Old 08-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sprint stores all over Central Florida have them now!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G