PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: For those that switched from the Sprint TP2...

Only increase will be ten dollars for every evo on the plan so if 3 that'll be thirty dollars, as for discount http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75318
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Only increase will be ten dollars for every evo on the plan so if 3 that'll be thirty dollars, as for discount http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75318
I remember when that was first posted a while back and I checked it out but couldn't figure it out... It just seems like a bunch of links after links that you keep clicking lol... Do you have the specific link that the thread is supposed to be about..?? Thanks man..

Old 07-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff

The purchase of the Evo unless starting a new line shouldn't cost you more than $10. If your no a premier customer then you have that activation fee for that first month...other than that it should just add $10 to your monthly bill. If you get the Mobile Hotspot feature then tack on another $30. Remember if you have a discount...that will apply to the cost of the $10 and the $30...so in all for example I get 27% off my bill...the total cost with the 10 and the 30 would be around $29.20.

I am on the $129.99 plan with 4 lines and as it sits right now I pay $180 or so...but I'm still using my TP2 till August 1st when I can actually upgrade. I plan on Early Term two of the lines since neither of them deserve them...save me about $400 over the total contact cost if I pay the ETF of $120 each right now..

Again, you shouldn't notice a huge difference on your bill overall..
Old 07-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well i have a 7 line old plan with 2500 minutes but i want a EVO so me and my son are going to open a ED1500 and my 25% discount will make my bill about 100$ more per month.But ill have my old plan yet with 7 lines.

I am looking around locally for anyone who wants to take over my tp2 for like 30$ a month and have free text internet etc....

Wish i could find someone to add on to the ED1500 as a 3rd line only cost 14.99 (after 25% discount) you do the best if you can get like 4 on the ED 1500 and split the cost.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

meh coming from a TP I saw a $35 increase and a $18 credit... overall for this month we have a $17 increase which seems to be prorated ($7 + $10)... I hope that by next month I only see the $10...

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 07-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

dakidobf is keeping up the good workdakidobf is keeping up the good work

I wish my corporate discount applied to the $10. lol
Old 07-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269

I actually pay $3 dollars less than my tp2 (thanks to changing my 'employer discount' for 5% more off and getting the $10/24)
Old 07-01-2010, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
The purchase of the Evo unless starting a new line shouldn't cost you more than $10. If your no a premier customer then you have that activation fee for that first month...other than that it should just add $10 to your monthly bill. If you get the Mobile Hotspot feature then tack on another $30. Remember if you have a discount...that will apply to the cost of the $10 and the $30...so in all for example I get 27% off my bill...the total cost with the 10 and the 30 would be around $29.20.

I am on the $129.99 plan with 4 lines and as it sits right now I pay $180 or so...but I'm still using my TP2 till August 1st when I can actually upgrade. I plan on Early Term two of the lines since neither of them deserve them...save me about $400 over the total contact cost if I pay the ETF of $120 each right now..

Again, you shouldn't notice a huge difference on your bill overall..
Good info here, thanks man..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
meh coming from a TP I saw a $35 increase and a $18 credit... overall for this month we have a $17 increase which seems to be prorated ($7 + $10)... I hope that by next month I only see the $10...
Yeah hopefully that works out for ya..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool2269 View Post
I actually pay $3 dollars less than my tp2 (thanks to changing my 'employer discount' for 5% more off and getting the $10/24)
Yeah a lil birdie just filled me in on the "employee discount" I can't believe I've only been gettin 17% off this whole time when yall been gettin over 25% and some even way more than that..!! If you don't mind could you PM me with what you changed your "employee discount" too, since most of the stuff probably shouldn't be talked about publicly anyways lol..

You all have been thanked..!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G