PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Attachements Not Attaching When Replying to Exchange Emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
It happens no matter if I use my Yahoo Account to reply to, or even my exchange account that I have sent a message to myself from.

The odd thing is that I can get it to work flawlessly IF I turn off the Exchange Account Setting Called Reply with Original Text, which is what I have to manually do anytime I have an exchange email that I need to reply to and add an attachment.
That is insanely weird. What apps do you have installed, what other tweaks have you done that are data/mail related, and are you stock or rooted?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS
Threadstarter

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Stock Phone. Hardware Version 0002. My last test was after a hard reset, fresh phone with only an Exchange Account. I posted a few posts ago that I got it to work once, but then it went back to being messed up.

I never had a problem with my TP2 on the same exchange server, so something with the Andoid OS and Exchange is not right. It does not happen when I use my Yahoo Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
That is insanely weird. What apps do you have installed, what other tweaks have you done that are data/mail related, and are you stock or rooted?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

If you want, shoot me an email to my nickname @ live . com ... I'll reply, and then you reply back with a pic while the setting is enabled... let's see if it will break that way. Also, I can look at the message properties to see if something is getting mangled.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G