PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 12:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

wphend00 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to wphend00 Send a message via AIM to wphend00 Send a message via MSN to wphend00 Send a message via Yahoo to wphend00
QUESTION: What happened to multiple Exchange Accounts?

WHen I load Eclair on my TP2, I had multiple exchange accounts.
But on my EVO 4g, no multiple exchange accounts... what is up with that?
Does anyone know how to get me to the promise land on this one, or do I just need to disable SENSE?
Old 06-18-2010, 01:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D-Flashaholic
Carrier: Sprint F&F an SERO..Oscuras

ddark4eva is keeping up the good workddark4eva is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ddark4eva
Re: QUESTION: What happened to multiple Exchange Accounts?

This is news to me because wuteva phone I had and however it was customized I've only been able to setup one exchange account at a time...so I too am anxious to read responses to this.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Sorry you were miss informed. Negative ghost rider the pattern is full. No multiple exchange accounts on Android, yet.... Perhaps with Froyo but we will have to wait and see. Maybe you can go to the iPhone, the iOS will support multiple exchange accounts.

Phone OS 4 allows users to set up multiple Exchange ActiveSync accounts and now works with Exchange Server 2010. With the new unified inbox feature, users can see messages from all their email accounts conveniently displayed in a single inbox, or they can quickly switch between inboxes to see messages from any single account. If users receive an attachment that they want to save or edit, Mail now lets you open attachments with compatible apps from the App Store.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/business/preview-iphone-os/
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTV EVO

dougdascenzo is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to dougdascenzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Sorry you were miss informed. Negative ghost rider the pattern is full. No multiple exchange accounts on Android, yet.... Perhaps with Froyo but we will have to wait and see. Maybe you can go to the iPhone, the iOS will support multiple exchange accounts.

Phone OS 4 allows users to set up multiple Exchange ActiveSync accounts and now works with Exchange Server 2010. With the new unified inbox feature, users can see messages from all their email accounts conveniently displayed in a single inbox, or they can quickly switch between inboxes to see messages from any single account. If users receive an attachment that they want to save or edit, Mail now lets you open attachments with compatible apps from the App Store.

http://www.myvusers.com/forums/motor...roid-a855.html
http://www.611connect.com/howto/merb...ogle-nexus-one

According to both of these articles, both the Nexus One and Motorola Droid do indeed support multiple exchange accounts. It is HTC's implementation on the Evo that does not, not Android. Unless there is something I am not understanding. This was the impression I was under to begin with, I just wanted to find some documentation out there to back it up.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post

Was this an iphone commercial?
Old 06-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D-Flashaholic
Carrier: Sprint F&F an SERO..Oscuras

ddark4eva is keeping up the good workddark4eva is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ddark4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Was this an iphone commercial?

Lmao, I kno right! looks that way..........Shun the non believer! SHUUUUN! lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
was this an iphone commercial?

bingo!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

jkrohn is a n00b

I know that the Palm Pre allows multiple Exchange Accounts, that was something I had to get over when I switched to the EVO. It didn't take long to get over it.....the EVO rocks, there are some real big differences between the 2 but I think the EVO has a better overall experience for me as a business user.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I suppose after you setup multiple exchange accounts you head over to the "my battery life sucks" thread? I'm just saying...

Droidrox39
Old 06-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I suppose after you setup multiple exchange accounts you head over to the "my battery life sucks" thread? I'm just saying...
Blah.....lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G