PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 06:58 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo for Business Use

Documents To Go is on sale for $14.99 right now in the market!
Old 06-11-2010, 11:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by crollison View Post
RDP is also important, but from what I have heard it is a paid app, as long as only a couple bucks, that not a biggie. 4g is not an issue, I live in the boonies, but am lucky to have EVDO very strong.
I purchased the Remote Desktop app by Xtralogic and it is far better than anything Windows Mobile ever offered. A better user interface, the ability to zoom in and out, tranfer files between pc and phone etc etc...It was truly work the 19.00 one time fee to have an awesome RDP client!
Old 06-12-2010, 01:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I haven't seen any apps cost as much as some WM apps, though some of the Windows apps were VERY powerful. Documents to Go, like Office for WM, is not full-featured, and can strip out some functions from a spreadsheet, for instance. Then when you send it back to the PC, you've lost stuff, especially linking, etc. SoftMaker made a full-featured Office Suite for WM that cost $39, but if you needed to ensure your data's integrigy, that is a drop in the bucket. And of course, SPB Backup was a life-saver more times than I could count.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

slowrey is a n00b

If I could find a program that would sync Outlook Notes and Tasks I would be much happier than I am now. The Evo reminds me of the iPhone which most users never need to connect it to a computer. However for me, the Windows Mobile was much better for business because it natively worked with Microsoft Office with all facets minus colors etc. I am also very disappointed that I can't sync my email either. On my WinMo phone I could have all my past emails and folders on my phone for reference and followup. Android, I don't want to have a bunch of apps that don't sync with Outlook.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G