PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 12:26 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Actually this wasn't as brutal as it could have been. I think we all just trying to have a little fun while waiting the last few days for the evo.
fow show every one is usually so on edgy you cant joke around so you got to take it when you can.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:43 AM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
fow show every one is usually so on edgy you cant joke around so you got to take it when you can.

CW
Yes sir.

And a few "friendly" posts at the expense of the OP to help get your post count up doesn't hurt either...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:47 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
Yes sir.

And a few "friendly" posts at the expense of the OP to help get your post count up doesn't hurt either...
my days of worrying about post count and rep are long over.

CW
Old 06-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Merged "evo" into "All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here"
Old 06-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla
Merged "evo" into "All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here"
you'll be busy until friday...then the real fun starts .
Old 06-02-2010, 01:28 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: EVP Pre Order still hasnt received their EVOs?

Merged "EVP Pre Order still hasnt received their EVOs?" into "All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here"
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:34 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Merged "EVP Pre Order still hasnt received their EVOs?" into "All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here"
look at her go. Good job Carla!

CW
Old 06-02-2010, 01:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
look at her go. Good job Carla!

CW

she is tearin' it up
Old 06-02-2010, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

iceturkee is just getting started
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

i just called the rs i pre ordered my evo from. they just had a few pre orders and won't open any earlier than 9am friday. but i can come get mine at 9am, if i like!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

i finally got a response from my evp rep, his email reads

"The phone is scheduled to be shipped on or before Friday June 4th. Although we cannot guarantee saturday delivery, UPS will attempt if this option is available in your area. I cannot guarantee any particular delivery date as we are still waiting for the phones to arrive into inventory.

We ask that all preorder clients be patient as we will not hesitate processing orders & shipping them early - if inventory is received before friday. Please let me know if you wish to cancel/proceed with your preorder"

I told him if it wasnt going to be here by saturday then i might cancel, cause im going to hitup my local sprint store friday morning and see if i can get the phone from them. and if i do, then im going to cancel my order if its not too late, and if it is, i will just return one of them. but if evp preorder ships tomorrow then ill have no reason to go to sprint store. heres hoping they receive them some time today, and start processing orders and hopefully ship out late tonight, or early tomorrow.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G