Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 AM
BruceBanner
Regular 'Geeker

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

i finally got a response from my evp rep, his email reads

"The phone is scheduled to be shipped on or before Friday June 4th. Although we cannot guarantee saturday delivery, UPS will attempt if this option is available in your area. I cannot guarantee any particular delivery date as we are still waiting for the phones to arrive into inventory.

We ask that all preorder clients be patient as we will not hesitate processing orders & shipping them early - if inventory is received before friday. Please let me know if you wish to cancel/proceed with your preorder"

I told him if it wasnt going to be here by saturday then i might cancel, cause im going to hitup my local sprint store friday morning and see if i can get the phone from them. and if i do, then im going to cancel my order if its not too late, and if it is, i will just return one of them. but if evp preorder ships tomorrow then ill have no reason to go to sprint store. heres hoping they receive them some time today, and start processing orders and hopefully ship out late tonight, or early tomorrow.