PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

chachi69 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre-ordering the EVO?

On the EVP pre-order... how and when do you get the phone. Do you have to go to a Sprint store to pick it up (hope not). Do they mail it out to you? Do they mail it out on the 4th or is it suppose to arrive on the 4th?
Old 05-13-2010, 12:20 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi69 View Post
On the EVP pre-order... how and when do you get the phone. Do you have to go to a Sprint store to pick it up (hope not). Do they mail it out to you? Do they mail it out on the 4th or is it suppose to arrive on the 4th?
this is the info I got

Good morning!

Sprint announced last night that the HTC Evo is expected to launch June 4th for $199.99 after a $100 mail in rebate for new lines or upgrade eligible lines. The HTC Evo will require a $10/month add-on for Premium Data on an Everything Data plan. An optional add-on for $29.99/month turns your phone into a mobile hotspot for connecting up to 8 devices at 4G speeds.

Sprint EVP is now taking pre-orders for this highly anticipated phone! Please let me know if you are interested in upgrading your phone or starting a new line of service with the HTC Evo and we will reserve your Evo to ship out as soon as it is released!

Lisa Smith
Account Executive
Employee Value Program (EVP)

As far as where they send it what they told me is that it goes to the account address and they charge extra to send it somewhere else.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 / Evo 4G (Soon)

BrianRVT is just getting started

Today I dumped my beloved $30 SERO for a ED450 plan with a negotiated 22% discount. So my new plan will be $55 a month plus the $10 Evo4G upcharge. I am now a Premier Member as well (ready for EVO2 this time next year).

EVP has preordered the EVO 4g for $449 for me. They ship it out from the same warehouse as Sprint in Lexington, KY. The benefit with EVP is dealing with people who are informed and speak English as a first language. They actually respond to emails too. Based on my previous dealings with EVP they will get you the phone before Sprint will.

I am satisfied with how my SERO to EVO transition went. I hate to see SERO go, but it was a dead end street for my cell phone hobby.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSD View Post
I don't have a "rep" like such. I just did it through the evp.com site.
what site?
Old 05-13-2010, 12:41 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
what site?
http://www.evpdiscount.com/

CW
Old 05-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
i know that one, but i dont believe he actually was at that site. i think he might have gone to a specific companys EVP site.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

If you register at the site they will send you, your companies link (store). EX. www.evpdiscounts.com/Sears
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:55 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
If you register at the site they will send you, your companies link (store). EX. www.evpdiscounts.com/Sears
Well I registered but she never gave me that she just said to tell her if I wanted to order it, plus I dont think my company has a site...lol

CW
Old 05-13-2010, 01:11 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
Sears is 25%? Nice.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo-lution

karong is keeping up the good workkarong is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
this is the info I got

Good morning!

Sprint announced last night that the HTC Evo is expected to launch June 4th for $199.99 after a $100 mail in rebate for new lines or upgrade eligible lines. The HTC Evo will require a $10/month add-on for Premium Data on an Everything Data plan. An optional add-on for $29.99/month turns your phone into a mobile hotspot for connecting up to 8 devices at 4G speeds.

Sprint EVP is now taking pre-orders for this highly anticipated phone! Please let me know if you are interested in upgrading your phone or starting a new line of service with the HTC Evo and we will reserve your Evo to ship out as soon as it is released!

Lisa Smith
Account Executive
Employee Value Program (EVP)

As far as where they send it what they told me is that it goes to the account address and they charge extra to send it somewhere else.

CW
Will that add on still apply if you dont live in a 4G area? I dont see why i would have to pay more if im not going to use it.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G