PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 11:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre Order Email recvd today

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigo View Post
well maybe they just want to make sure they get one.. because you never know how many are going to be available the first week.. take the hd2 for example
well thats casue tmobile as dumb. Look at the pre last year MORE then enough evo will be the same. and with HTC estimating 5 million phones made this quarter I am not worried. My only worry is how they will handle sales hopefully store and .com at sametime this time
Old 05-07-2010, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's
Carrier: Sprint

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
I don't know. All I ever get are the stupid newsletters.
Call this number and ask them to add you to the pre-order list.

Contact EVP
Phone: (888 ) 457-6294
Fax: (888 ) 279-0450
info@evpdiscount.com

It's not a scam why does everyone think this??? I know several people here and in other forums, and in person that get their phones though EVP
Old 05-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
well thats casue tmobile as dumb. Look at the pre last year MORE then enough evo will be the same. and with HTC estimating 5 million phones made this quarter I am not worried. My only worry is how they will handle sales hopefully store and .com at sametime this time
correct but we dont know if the shortages of hd2s was a strategy from tmobile.. remember that sprint had high hopes on the pre.. maybe they are going to want to play their cards differently this time but who knows only time will tell.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:47 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
Call this number and ask them to add you to the pre-order list.

Contact EVP
Phone: (888 ) 457-6294
Fax: (888 ) 279-0450
info@evpdiscount.com

It's not a scam why does everyone think this??? I know several people here and in other forums, and in person that get their phones though EVP
Im a regular joe (G.I. Joe that is) so that wont work for me.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:49 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
correct but we dont know if the shortages of hd2s was a strategy from tmobile.. remember that sprint had high hopes on the pre.. maybe they are going to want to play their cards differently this time but who knows only time will tell.
I dont know. I didnt know anyone that wanted the pre and only 1 person that got one. I could have predicted the epic fail before it even came out. everone I know even the people on AT&T want the evo.

CW
Old 05-07-2010, 11:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
I dont know. I didnt know anyone that wanted the pre and only 1 person that got one. I could have predicted the epic fail before it even came out. everone I know even the people on AT&T want the evo.

CW
yes everybody wants the evo.. even my sister thing is we have a family plan and our contract is not due till September.. so only one line can upgrade when the evo comes out . i should have never told her about the evo what im i going to do now.. any advice?
Old 05-07-2010, 11:56 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
yes everybody wants the evo.. even my sister thing is we have a family plan and our contract is not due till September.. so only one line can upgrade when the evo comes out . i should have never told her about the evo what im i going to do now.. any advice?
ebay...lol

CW
Old 05-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
ebay...lol

CW
another advice that does not require me to pay more than 300 for this phone.. anybody??? lol
Old 05-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
lol I dunno why everyone carries about pre-orders its till all shipping the same day as the release ones I plan on waiting till the day it comes out now where I buy it I have no idea either sprint.com or a sprint store.
Actually when you pre-order thru EVP u get the phone a few days prior to everyone else. Last year I got my Touch Pro 2 on 9/4 and it wasn't it released until 9/8. Here's the email I got from my EVP Rep:

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 12:12 PM
To: Jones, Anthony
Subject: Sprint EVP order

Hi Anthony,

We received the HTC Touch Pro 2 phones in stock this morning so your order has been placed and your new phone should arrive tomorrow. You do receive a rebate on this phone, however, since the phone was not supposed to release until the 8th, the rebate form is not yet available. I will email it to you as soon as the new rebate form becomes available. Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything else. Thank you!
Old 05-07-2010, 12:02 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
another advice that does not require me to pay more than 300 for this phone.. anybody??? lol
oh you didnt like that? lol I dont think your gonna get arround it and we all know woman always get what they want. your f$#*#(

CW

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G