PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pre Order Email recvd today

I received the below email earlier today, confirming the EVO on schedule for release next month....

Hello Everyone,

Since you are on my HTC EVO 4G Preorder list, I wanted to let you know that I validated your upgrade – and your phone line will be fully eligible for all discounts & rebates when the EVO 4G is released next month. We have numerous preorder customers waiting for this groundbreaking phone – but not all will be eligible for the full savings when it is released. This is based on upgrade eligibility. Fortunately, no worries for you!

We’re still waiting on pricing information at this time – but as soon as that information is released, I will let you know.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Brian Sutton
Corporate Account Manager
Employee Value Program
phone: 1-888-457-6294
fax: 1-888-279-0450

brian.sutton@mynationlink.com

Contact EVP: (88 457-6294, Mon 9am-5pm, Tues-Fri 8am-5pm CST

The Employee Value Program is managed nationally by American Installation Company dba NationLink Wireless.

www.EVPdiscount.com

News Flash - the HTC EVO 4G device is launching soon - if you would like to get up to the minute news on this launch CLICK HERE and register and we will keep you informed as we get closer....
Old 05-07-2010, 10:44 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Pre Order Email recvd today

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
I received the below email earlier today, confirming the EVO on schedule for release next month....

Hello Everyone,

Since you are on my HTC EVO 4G Preorder list, I wanted to let you know that I validated your upgrade – and your phone line will be fully eligible for all discounts & rebates when the EVO 4G is released next month. We have numerous preorder customers waiting for this groundbreaking phone – but not all will be eligible for the full savings when it is released. This is based on upgrade eligibility. Fortunately, no worries for you!

We’re still waiting on pricing information at this time – but as soon as that information is released, I will let you know.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Brian Sutton
Corporate Account Manager
Employee Value Program
phone: 1-888-457-6294
fax: 1-888-279-0450

brian.sutton@mynationlink.com

Contact EVP: (88 457-6294, Mon 9am-5pm, Tues-Fri 8am-5pm CST

The Employee Value Program is managed nationally by American Installation Company dba NationLink Wireless.

www.EVPdiscount.com

News Flash - the HTC EVO 4G device is launching soon - if you would like to get up to the minute news on this launch CLICK HERE and register and we will keep you informed as we get closer....
I hate you.grrrrrrrr

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work

one question... is this a sprint representative?? or is it through another company?
Old 05-07-2010, 10:51 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigo View Post
one question... is this a sprint representative?? or is it through another company?
employee Value Program is managed nationally by American Installation Company dba NationLink Wireless.
Think of them as a subcontractor for Sprint.

CW
Old 05-07-2010, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Yep WarChild is correct. My rep didn't send me a email today, but I don't care as long as he remembers me on launch day!!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21

I got the same email today also. Man I can't wait, I have the Hero now and it looks like the 2.1 update for the Hero was delayed once again. I was hoping it would be released before the EVO comes out so it would keep me happy and occupied until the EVO is released. I guess I'll just sit and wait for which ever comes first.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:04 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

I didn't get my EVP e-mail either.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
I didn't get my EVP e-mail either.
Is your rep andrew too?
Old 05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
Yep WarChild is correct. My rep didn't send me a email today, but I don't care as long as he remembers me on launch day!!
lol That would suck. I would hate to have to choke a B!tch..haha

CW
Old 05-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work

so if you sign up through the sprint site.. u should be getting an email pretty soon huh?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G