PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G LTE Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=422)
-   -   [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 2.13.651.1 | Odex | Deodexed | v2.3 | Updated 10/2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=150224)

OMJ 06-12-2012 02:03 PM

Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 1.13.651.1 | ICS 4.0.3 | v1.0 Coming Soon!
 
and no, I haven't done it.....yet

http://up.ppcgeeks.com/EVOLTE/Users/OMJ/SS/htcdev.jpg

OMJ 06-12-2012 02:29 PM

Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 1.13.651.1 | ICS 4.0.3 | v1.0 Coming Soon!
 
ok, I took the plunge.....unlocked :) ....time to play

btw, I used RegawMOD only because he is using a generic htcdev login & email....doubt if it matters, since they now have my token, but at least it's not on record that it's unknown who actually unlocked the phone

[ROOT] RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter | Updated 06.04.12 - xda-developers

juortiz85 06-12-2012 09:10 PM

Kool dude so when will u release the Rom?

Sent from my htc_jewel on the PPCGeeks App

Vancer 06-12-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMJ (Post 2181079)
ok, I took the plunge.....unlocked :) ....time to play

btw, I used RegawMOD only because he is using a generic htcdev login & email....doubt if it matters, since they now have my token, but at least it's not on record that it's unknown who actually unlocked the phone

[ROOT] RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter | Updated 06.04.12 - xda-developers

WooHoo! :)


Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

OMJ 06-13-2012 06:16 AM

Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 1.13.651.1 | ICS 4.0.3 | v1.0 Coming Soon!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by juortiz85 (Post 2181097)
Kool dude so when will u release the Rom?

Sent from my htc_jewel on the PPCGeeks App

hopefully soon...I basically had to start from scratch.....none of my ROMs would boot, but I'm making progress...

princem131 06-13-2012 04:38 PM

Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 1.13.651.1 | ICS 4.0.3 | v1.0 Coming Soon!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OMJ (Post 2181079)
ok, I took the plunge.....unlocked :) ....time to play

btw, I used RegawMOD only because he is using a generic htcdev login & email....doubt if it matters, since they now have my token, but at least it's not on record that it's unknown who actually unlocked the phone

[ROOT] RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter | Updated 06.04.12 - xda-developers

Cool thanks for the link, I'm reading thru everything now. Plan to knock this out tonight or tomorrow may have to hold out for your rom now ;)

OMJ 06-13-2012 05:00 PM

Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 1.13.651.1 | ICS 4.0.3 | v1.0 Coming Soon!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by princem131 (Post 2181147)
Cool thanks for the link, I'm reading thru everything now. Plan to knock this out tonight or tomorrow may have to hold out for your rom now ;)

ROM is almost done, just adding a few things & testing, will most likely upload tomorrow.

princem131 06-13-2012 06:02 PM

Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 1.13.651.1 | ICS 4.0.3 | v1.0 Coming Soon!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OMJ (Post 2181149)
ROM is almost done, just adding a few things & testing, will most likely upload tomorrow.

Great! just rooted using method above. Much easier than similar process for the 3VO on hboot 1.5. Nice having it handle the HTC Dev part makes it go quick!

OMJ 06-13-2012 07:03 PM

Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 1.13.651.1 | ICS 4.0.3 | v1.0 Coming Soon!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by princem131 (Post 2181151)
Great! just rooted using method above. Much easier than similar process for the 3VO on hboot 1.5. Nice having it handle the HTC Dev part makes it go quick!

I see u edited your msg, so u probably already know when u unlock it only wipes data, not system

princem131 06-13-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMJ (Post 2181154)
I see u edited your msg, so u probably already know when u unlock it only wipes data, not system

Yeah lol figured it out. Also got impatient with my freshly unlocked, custom recovery flashed phone and started experimenting.

Trying Viper Rom with dual core mod, long press home for recent app/recent app = menu mod, and half press camera for voice search. And of course removed Apple bs.

So far very impressed with the dual core mod in terms of instantly noticeable performance boost, we'll see on battery. Really nice to get my full screen real estate now that soft menu button is no more.

Can't wait to see what you whip up!

Positive Vibrations


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0