PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G LTE Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=422)
-   -   [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 2.13.651.1 | Odex | Deodexed | v2.3 | Updated 10/2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=150224)

OMJ 11-19-2012 01:09 PM

Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 2.13.651.1 | Odex | Deodexed | v2.3 | Updated 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeagle24 (Post 2188739)
Hello, what do you think about the Htc Droid DNA? Do you think it can run on sprint network?

Sent from my EVO on the PPCGeeks App

looks like a bad ass phone....even though both sprint & verizon are cdma, I believe they use different frequencies for LTE.

slowfkncar 11-19-2012 05:47 PM

Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 2.13.651.1 | Odex | Deodexed | v2.3 | Updated 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by subzero1313 (Post 2187356)
Sorry man, I've got to give up on this ROM. After my last failed attempt at it, my phone was shot. My camera wouldn't open, My gmail wouldnt sync(id receive email, but deleting them wouldnt remove them Gmail) and my wifi wouldn't turn on. So i got a replacement device. Just rooted it and tried flashing this again. Upon booting up id get htcdialer force closing and something else. Wouldnt even let me get to a home screen. Idk why i have such a problem with your ROM, theyve been great in the past.

Hi, I was having the same problem as you. I have tried over and over and finally realized that trying to install battery mods will make systemui force close on me randomly or by using the task manager button. Try a completely fresh install ,and don't choose battery mods. I have the Rom running flawlessly now. Oh and I have not tried a modified kernel yet but I would suggest stock for now so you don't Bork the cam and/or WiFi.

xeagle24 11-29-2012 01:48 AM

I finally discover what's making my phone reboot by itself, and its the WiFi, when I turn on the WiFi, after some elapsed time it reboots, it does not apear to have a cycling time, or an exact number of reboots, does any one have an idea to fix this?

Sent from my HTC PG09410 on the PPCGeeks App

OMJ 11-29-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeagle24 (Post 2189000)
I finally discover what's making my phone reboot by itself, and its the WiFi, when I turn on the WiFi, after some elapsed time it reboots, it does not apear to have a cycling time, or an exact number of reboots, does any one have an idea to fix this?

Sent from my HTC PG09410 on the PPCGeeks App

which version ROM u on?

Maybe a hardware issue...

Have u seen this problem on any other ROM or stock?

maybe a good wiping & fresh flash?

xeagle24 11-29-2012 10:09 PM

I'm in odexed 2.3, and since I follow you this is the first time, today the phone restart by itself again, and this time it stocks in HTC screen, I rehash the room, and keeps cycling, I had to make a factory restore and full wipe, I'm in wifi now, seems to be good... Out does not restarted yet...

gspitman 12-03-2012 06:50 PM

Hey OMJ have you seen any LTE signal around the Twin Cities yet? I'm downtown Minneapolis, and am dying for the 4G lite to come on.... :)

OMJ 12-04-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gspitman (Post 2189082)
Hey OMJ have you seen any LTE signal around the Twin Cities yet? I'm downtown Minneapolis, and am dying for the 4G lite to come on.... :)

not yet...someone @ XDA last week said they saw LTE in St. Paul. Sat night I drove from Woodbury the the Dome via 94, never saw LTE :(

down here in Hastings, I'm sure it will take longer....I work for the phone company & we have pending orders to install fiber & ethernet circuits. Once done, I'll know LTE is close :)

leckey73 12-18-2012 09:54 PM

When l try to use the talk 2 text mode I keep (getting audio problems) error and the sonar does work. Anybody else?
Ok they removed the Mic in the update that maybe why it stop working before the update :-!

leckey73 12-22-2012 02:54 AM

Ok, So(Voice typing) it has not been removed. In Language & keyboard setting Google Voice typing was turned off.