PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE > HTC Evo 4G LTE Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 01:18 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeagle24 View Post
Mi phone reboots by itself, does anyone have this issue too?
Have not had a single random reboot on this rom.
Sense does redraw a few times but I think it is only under certain applications.
Boat browser I think is the main one.
It actually runs better on this Rom.
On Viper 1.0 it caused unresponsive spasms and reboots.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: iusacell

xeagle24 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Had to re flash the ROM, hope to not do it again, in 3 hours reboot 3 times by itself...

Sent from my EVO on the PPCGeeks App
Old 10-01-2012, 10:48 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeagle24 View Post
Had to re flash the ROM, hope to not do it again, in 3 hours reboot 3 times by itself...

Any newly installed apps?
Running any custom kernels?
Old 10-02-2012, 11:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: iusacell

xeagle24 is a n00b
Its doing again, I'm gonna flash, and I'll leave it without anno app, and see what happen, and kernel, nope...

Old 10-02-2012, 04:19 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 2.13.651.1 | Odex | Deodexed | v2.3 | Updated 1

OP updated w/ 2.3....mad props to mikeyxda for his help!!!

Data Wiping not needed, also included update only for deodex only

Changelog:

-Added MusicBox aka Extended EQ & Beats modes (thx Mikeyxda & lyapota!)
-Added Visible Recent Apps set to 16 (thx Mikeyxda & Steal25!)
-Added Multitasking Tweaks (thx Mikeyxda & zeppelinrox!)
-Added Sense 4.5 Camera (thx lyapota!)
-Added Google Authenicator
Old 10-03-2012, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 2.13.651.1 | Odex | Deodexed | v2.3 | Updated 1

I've tried flashing this ROM twice after 2 fresh downloads. Deodexed both times. I dont get passed the HTC Quietly Brilliant screen. I just freezes there. Is TWRP NEEDED to flash this? Im using CWM and thats the only thing i can think of

Last edited by subzero1313; 10-03-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:19 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
I've tried flashing this ROM twice after 2 fresh downloads. Deodexed both times. I dont get passed the HTC Quietly Brilliant screen. I just freezes there. Is TWRP NEEDED to flash this? Im using CWM and thats the only thing i can think of
Try the latest TWRP
Old 10-04-2012, 11:19 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
not sure is TWRP is specifically needed, but that's all I've used, and what I recommend.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

tillieray is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to tillieray
Can I get some help wit this, every time I try to make a call and press the phone icon,I get this error "Android.process.acore....odex v2.3

Sent from my EVO using PPCGeeks
Old 10-07-2012, 02:18 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillieray View Post
Can I get some help wit this, every time I try to make a call and press the phone icon,I get this error "Android.process.acore....odex v2.3

Sent from my EVO using PPCGeeks
Did you try installing any dialer skins by chance?
Clean install? As in full wipe.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE > HTC Evo 4G LTE Development