PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tmm2279 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: Seidio Innocase II scratches EVO, Seidio willing to replace w. new rubberized ver

Great Info!
Just placed my RMA for the case I bought the day Evo was released.
Thanks
Old 06-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Seidio Innocase II scratches EVO, Seidio willing to replace w. new rubberized ver

RMA'ed both my cases. No scratches at all yet but I'm definitely not trying to take that risk.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
Old 06-24-2010, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

jeffy2walgreens is a n00b
Re: Seidio Innocase II scratches EVO, Seidio willing to replace w. new rubberized ver

has anyone tried the newer cases yet? im too scared to put mine on
Old 06-24-2010, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g LTE

AYSIANA is keeping up the good workAYSIANA is keeping up the good work

Wow, I'm sorry but the picture on the first post of this thread does NOT look like something an Innocase II could have done to their phone! Looks like they maybe dropped or bumped it while NOT having an Innocase II on it at all. I got my Innocase II on 6-2 and my Evo on 6-4 and I dont see any scratches or other damage on my phone. I've dropped my phone once or twice now while in the Innocase II and still theres no damamge to my phone. It does fit a little more loosely but its already super hard to get off so I'm unsure as to if I should do the RMA to get a tighter fitting one. Also...do you have to return the first case before they will ship you the replacement...??? Cuz if thats the case, the phone would be completely unprotected while waiting for the replacement and that makes me very nervous!!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/TP2

aaron580 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to aaron580

Ive got a few scratches and my case doesnt fit snug like it did when i first put it on bought the bestbuy platinum with the clip. do they replace the clip to?

OMJ rom
Godmode kernel tearing fixed
Old 06-30-2010, 05:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

Loman is a n00b

I need a replacement case since it fits loosely and scratched up my EVO. Didnt want to wait for Bestbuy to stock them (even then not guaranteed its the improved cases), I filled out Seidio's rma form online on 6/25 and got the approval 6/29. Seems they are sending me the replacement first, then I send back my old case in the same box with a prepaid label. Here's the email I got from them:

Thank you for your request. We have approved your application. An advance replacement with a pre-paid return label will be sent out in 1-2 business days. Please return the defective product back to us after received the replacement.

11152 Westheimer, #158
Houston, TX 77042

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Note: the replacement will be charged to your account, if we do not receive the return product within 14 days from the delivery day).The returned product(s) must be complete with no missing parts (components, user manual, ect.). All Software, Gift Certificates, Clearance Items, Applied Discounts, Custom Duties and Taxes, and Shipping and Handling Fees are NON- REFUNDABLE.

Regards,

Return Department
rma@seidioonline.com
Old 06-30-2010, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work

Hate to post again..... Just put in the other thread that my replacement arrived today. My case never caused any scratched but i used clear tape out the wazoo on the inside to snug it up. The new case is awesome and fits very tight like it should. Rubberized coating on the inside and larger felt. Seidio was prompt and courteous I have to say.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron.Wraith View Post
Hate to post again..... Just put in the other thread that my replacement arrived today. My case never caused any scratched but i used clear tape out the wazoo on the inside to snug it up. The new case is awesome and fits very tight like it should. Rubberized coating on the inside and larger felt. Seidio was prompt and courteous I have to say.
Agreed, receieved my replacement today and it's wayyyy better than the original. No creaks or loose feeling and it just fits way better.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

r.mauldin is becoming a great contributor

got my replacement today also.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Received my replacement today. So far so good...

Are you guys sending anything back other than your old version/PT case?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories