PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 11:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Question DUSK THEME for EVO 3D???

I know there is alot of talent out there with you Modder's. But,... Is someone out there working on the famous "DUSK THEME"? If not,... Can someone create one? That was one of the BEST themes ever created and hoping that someone will come thru for this great phone!!!
Old 11-14-2011, 03:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

kr1m3boss is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to kr1m3boss
Re: DUSK THEME for EVO 3D???

i few days ago i was thinkin the samethig
Hardware: 0002
Old 11-14-2011, 02:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

if you want it that bad try posting a bounty

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 11-15-2011, 11:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

I was helping someone over on xda make one for his original evo...

I was suporting the graphics and he was making the apk for it
but I havnt heard from him in a good while.

I would love having dusk on this phone as well, I just ordered a 3d esturday, should be getting here soon.

But I dusked out everything on my tp2.
I even made my own dusk keyboards and taskbar
the task bar I tweeked from the files I pulled out of the sharkie rom back when he used it in his 5.0

But the keyboar I made from scratch myself
I even made my own manilla theme aswell. All dusked

IF.... someone were to help me figure out how to even begin with the android stuffs... I wouldnt mind workin on it, even if its for myself lol.

I love htc and sense... but htc with dusk sense is just down right sexy lol
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444

I agree 100 percent!!! This phone would really look badass with the DUSK theme. I also had the TP2 before and it was all dusked down. My friends Iphone 4 was also dusked down and looking sweet. It's just one of those theme's that you can never go wrong installing on ANY phone! On the EVO 3D it would be Beauty and the Beast! I'm not a Modder,... But... I'll be waiting!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Well this is possible, I just finished my Dinik Anastalia theme. I remember running Dusk before jumping to dinik anastasia's energy rom themed. I may take a look at this but I am hell of busy right now at work. If someone wants to put a few links together where I can get core png's and stuff and will tinker around and see what I can do.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Well this is possible, I just finished my Dinik Anastalia theme. I remember running Dusk before jumping to dinik anastasia's energy rom themed. I may take a look at this but I am hell of busy right now at work. If someone wants to put a few links together where I can get core png's and stuff and will tinker around and see what I can do.
If anyone can put up the stock files I wouldnt mind working on it
I dont know where to begin pullig things out of the phone or even making the apk for it, but I do know graphics

If someone is willing to help me with it as far as the graphics go I will be more then willing to make the images if someone can put them all togeather for the apk

I'll be happy to start on a taskbar.
BUT.... I will need a folder with every single taskbar item that is needed to be skinned.
And if possible... could the person that puts them up for me have what the icon is in perenthesees for me?
cause some icons you cant really tell what they are just by looking at them

so for instance.. if its the text message icon name it "actuall-file-name(text message alert).png"
for all of them if you dont mind.
that will make it alot easier for me to skin them properly

Last edited by aedon; 11-16-2011 at 10:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:27 AM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
If anyone can put up the stock files I wouldnt mind working on it
I dont know where to begin pullig things out of the phone or even making the apk for it, but I do know graphics

If someone is willing to help me with it as far as the graphics go I will be more then willing to make the images if someone can put them all togeather for the apk

I'll be happy to start on a taskbar.
BUT.... I will need a folder with every single taskbar item that is needed to be skinned.
And if possible... could the person that puts them up for me have what the icon is in perenthesees for me?
cause some icons you cant really tell what they are just by looking at them

so for instance.. if its the text message icon name it "actuall-file-name(text message alert).png"
for all of them if you dont mind.
that will make it alot easier for me to skin them properly
this should get you started
[Guide][Reference] An Intro to Themeing - xda-developers
Old 11-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post

Ill be sure to look into it soon
as for now, My E3D came in last night and Ive been playing with it

check the hboot that came on it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (26.4 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:52 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Ill be sure to look into it soon
as for now, My E3D came in last night and Ive been playing with it

check the hboot that came on it
will root that puppy

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D