PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 03:09 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: DUSK THEME for EVO 3D???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
i dont see anyone else bring themes to the site
aedon and I are working together so I fail to see how it's one cook? And a while back b4 perm root was even available, I did post a number of different working themes(that didn't require root).

I agree, I'd like to see more themes and stuff here too but hey the section would have to start off somewhere!! At least we're trying

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 11-24-2011 at 03:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

well we cant all be on xda..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
aedon and I are working together so I fail to see how it's one cook? And a while back b4 perm root was even available, I did post a number of different working themes(that didn't require root).

I agree, I'd like to see more themes and stuff here too but hey the section would have to start off somewhere!! At least we're trying
oh sorry let me fix that.. "cooks"

i was pretty much saying sense its only one theme so far it can go in development till they make a theme section

p.s.
what base you using?

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Last edited by Karl; 11-24-2011 at 05:04 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:54 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
oh sorry let me fix that.. "cooks"

i was pretty much saying sense its only one theme so far it can go in development till they make a theme section

p.s.
what base you using?
Thanks for the tip amigo!! Hopefully they start the new section and move all associated threads into it..

Aedon's running "Stock Shooter 2.08" so we're using that as base right now but I'm thinking of also make one compatible for the rom I'm running.."InfectedROM_Synergy-3dvo_RLS-1 (Nightly)".
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Thanks for the tip amigo!! Hopefully they start the new section and move all associated threads into it..

Aedon's running "Stock Shooter 2.08" so we're using that as base right now but I'm thinking of also make one compatible for the rom I'm running.."InfectedROM_Synergy-3dvo_RLS-1 (Nightly)".
sounds good let me know ill give it a go
Old 11-24-2011, 06:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
sounds good let me know ill give it a go
You be the first to know lol
We are running into an issue tho... the latest apk we made crashed the taskbar and on reboot i had no taskbar, on his however, he got it to work by changing the permissions.

When I changed the permissions, it still didnt work, any ideas?
Old 11-26-2011, 09:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Ok so here's an update.
Over the last few days, I've been talking to @zone23 for hours on end trying to figure this crap out.
I am very thankfull for his pacience and understanding.

Trying to get into the android world is a pain in the ass. That's for sure. There are soooooo many loops to jump through before even starting on anything. Its frustrating to say the least.

But he is helping me to understand the processes.
This is what I've got so far...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-11-26_07-15-33.jpg (71.1 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by aedon; 11-26-2011 at 09:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444

OMG dude that looks AWESOME!!! Getting more excited and really appreciating the work you are doing! I'll be checking on this everyday!!! Thanx aedon!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
OMG dude that looks AWESOME!!! Getting more excited and really appreciating the work you are doing! I'll be checking on this everyday!!! Thanx aedon!

everyday might be a little dramatic lol.
I have to finish up the systemui.apk edits, shouldnt be too much longer befor that one is finished,

then the framework-res.apk... thats gana be a pain lol, especially since I have to tweak the xmls to allow battery percentages.

It might be awhile. but thanks for the support.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

latest update.
figured out how to do the dropdown bar.
back asswards htc.. gata love it lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-11-28_21-17-15.jpg (49.9 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D