PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 3D (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=320)
-   -   DUSK THEME for EVO 3D??? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=147975)

Jaybell4444 11-13-2011 11:33 PM

DUSK THEME for EVO 3D???

I know there is alot of talent out there with you Modder's. But,... Is someone out there working on the famous "DUSK THEME"? If not,... Can someone create one? That was one of the BEST themes ever created and hoping that someone will come thru for this great phone!!! :drunken:

kr1m3boss 11-14-2011 03:41 AM

Re: DUSK THEME for EVO 3D???

i few days ago i was thinkin the samethig

Karl 11-14-2011 02:04 PM

if you want it that bad try posting a bounty

aedon 11-15-2011 11:17 PM

I was helping someone over on xda make one for his original evo...

I was suporting the graphics and he was making the apk for it
but I havnt heard from him in a good while.

I would love having dusk on this phone as well, I just ordered a 3d esturday, should be getting here soon.

But I dusked out everything on my tp2.
I even made my own dusk keyboards and taskbar
the task bar I tweeked from the files I pulled out of the sharkie rom back when he used it in his 5.0

But the keyboar I made from scratch myself
I even made my own manilla theme aswell. All dusked

IF.... someone were to help me figure out how to even begin with the android stuffs... I wouldnt mind workin on it, even if its for myself lol.

I love htc and sense... but htc with dusk sense is just down right sexy lol

Jaybell4444 11-16-2011 08:50 PM

I agree 100 percent!!! This phone would really look badass with the DUSK theme. I also had the TP2 before and it was all dusked down. My friends Iphone 4 was also dusked down and looking sweet. It's just one of those theme's that you can never go wrong installing on ANY phone! On the EVO 3D it would be Beauty and the Beast! I'm not a Modder,... But... I'll be waiting!!! :)

mikee4fun 11-16-2011 09:22 PM

Well this is possible, I just finished my Dinik Anastalia theme. I remember running Dusk before jumping to dinik anastasia's energy rom themed. I may take a look at this but I am hell of busy right now at work. If someone wants to put a few links together where I can get core png's and stuff and will tinker around and see what I can do.

aedon 11-16-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikee4fun (Post 2155986)
Well this is possible, I just finished my Dinik Anastalia theme. I remember running Dusk before jumping to dinik anastasia's energy rom themed. I may take a look at this but I am hell of busy right now at work. If someone wants to put a few links together where I can get core png's and stuff and will tinker around and see what I can do.

If anyone can put up the stock files I wouldnt mind working on it
I dont know where to begin pullig things out of the phone or even making the apk for it, but I do know graphics

If someone is willing to help me with it as far as the graphics go I will be more then willing to make the images if someone can put them all togeather for the apk

I'll be happy to start on a taskbar.
BUT.... I will need a folder with every single taskbar item that is needed to be skinned.
And if possible... could the person that puts them up for me have what the icon is in perenthesees for me?
cause some icons you cant really tell what they are just by looking at them

so for instance.. if its the text message icon name it "actuall-file-name(text message alert).png"
for all of them if you dont mind.
that will make it alot easier for me to skin them properly

Karl 11-17-2011 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aedon (Post 2155992)
If anyone can put up the stock files I wouldnt mind working on it
I dont know where to begin pullig things out of the phone or even making the apk for it, but I do know graphics

If someone is willing to help me with it as far as the graphics go I will be more then willing to make the images if someone can put them all togeather for the apk

I'll be happy to start on a taskbar.
BUT.... I will need a folder with every single taskbar item that is needed to be skinned.
And if possible... could the person that puts them up for me have what the icon is in perenthesees for me?
cause some icons you cant really tell what they are just by looking at them

so for instance.. if its the text message icon name it "actuall-file-name(text message alert).png"
for all of them if you dont mind.
that will make it alot easier for me to skin them properly

this should get you started
[Guide][Reference] An Intro to Themeing - xda-developers

aedon 11-17-2011 03:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl (Post 2156043)

Ill be sure to look into it soon
as for now, My E3D came in last night and Ive been playing with it

check the hboot that came on it :D

Karl 11-17-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aedon (Post 2156103)
Ill be sure to look into it soon
as for now, My E3D came in last night and Ive been playing with it

check the hboot that came on it :D

will root that puppy