PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 03:13 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Who's buying the EVO 3D????

I know I am
Old 03-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Who's buying the EVO 3D????

yay I'm number 2!!!!! I wont have the upgrade because of that new silver bs, but I will buy it regardless!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:23 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
yay I'm number 2!!!!! I wont have the upgrade because of that new silver bs, but I will buy it regardless!
yeah I got screwed w/ the silver crap too, but I'm gonna use an upgrade from another line.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah I got screwed w/ the silver crap too, but I'm gonna use an upgrade from another line.
Im doing that too, getting an EVO for the 2nd line on 3/31 then praying the nexus S comes out within the month. I dont want another EVO just because of the dated hardware. Either way, huge leap from the Hero
Old 04-06-2011, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

stparker38 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post

I went on sprint.com and viewed my account and low and behold my upgrade date had been changed to Nov 2011! However, one quick call to Sprint and it was changed right back to where it was. EVO 3D here I come!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:24 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I know I am
Epic 3D > Evo 3D ...

ok sure maybe Epic 3D doesnt exist...but hey that means it can have imaginary features! lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-23-2011, 03:31 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Epic 3D > Evo 3D ...

ok sure maybe Epic 3D doesnt exist...but hey that means it can have imaginary features! lol
lol, i'm not surprised......but u enjoy your imaginary Epic 3D
Old 03-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I will unless something else (by HTC) comes out before then that has equal or better specs. I could care less about the novelty of the 3D crap; but the hardware specs are what has me excited.

gten - you really need to move on with that epic crap. Let me guess, no one wants you in the epic forums so you keep coming over to the HTC forums out of loneliness. Well guess what? We don't want you around either. Take your Samsung POS and get moving...
Old 03-23-2011, 03:38 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
gten - you really need to move on with that epic crap. Let me guess, no one wants you in the epic forums so you keep coming over to the HTC forums out of loneliness. Well guess what? We don't want you around either. Take your Samsung POS and get moving...
???? I can be in 2 forums at once you know...shocking I know... and I know you don't mean it :/ lol
Old 03-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work
Me getting nexus s and evo 3d

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D