PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 08:52 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Oh I know it wasn't all me.
I started off with his theme and made all my changes to make it what it was. Just as he started off with duces to make his

You did the same by making all your changes, all I'm saying is I'm glad I made a strong foundation for others to branch off of and make even better themes.

Jeez lol.

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
Yeah bro, but by you saying "I'm glad I made a strong foundation" the way you are, it's almost as if you're trying to make it seem like you wrote the xml yourself and my themes wouldn't be possible without it. And IMO that's NOT right because the members of TeamWin were the one's that provided the strong foundation..only thing you did was make a few changes, as did I to acquire that look! I hope you don't take all this the wrong way because we've become good buddies, but I'm kind of offended that you'd try taking credit/glory for these themes that I and I alone put in tons of time to make..they've been on xda for a few weeks now and I haven't seen this from ya there, so why pull this here?

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-28-2012 at 09:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Yeah bro, but by you saying "I'm glad I made a strong foundation" the way you are, it's almost as if you're trying to make it seem like you wrote the xml yourself and my themes wouldn't be possible without it. And IMO that's NOT right because the members of TeamWin were the one's that provided the strong foundation..only thing you did was make a few changes, as did I to acquire that look! I hope you don't take all this the wrong way because we've become good buddies, but I'm kind of offended that you'd try taking credit/glory for these themes that I and I alone put in tons of time to make..they've been on xda for a few weeks now and I haven't seen this from ya there, so why pull this here?
If that's the way it came across then I obviously worded it wrong.
And the reason i havnt said anything on xda is cause I havnt been on there in awhile.

I wasn't trying to take credit for it. I was simply trying.to state that I was glade you used my XML as the base.for.what you did

Either way I still worked on the XML for a few.days to make the changes I made.
But I'm not taking credit for making the recovery by any means

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
Old 01-29-2012, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G On The Now Network From Sprint

rydah805 is keeping up the good workrydah805 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Personally, I know that Aedon worked his ass off editing the xml for days, first with my theme. Not that your theme wouldn't be the same without his help or anything, but in no way did he come off as a credit whore. Come on!! :thumbdown:

Via My HTC Evo 3D On The Now Network From Sprint.
Radio: 2.05.00.06.10

Old 01-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Wow!! These look amazing Inando84!! Congratulations!!

Old 01-30-2012, 12:01 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydah805 View Post
Personally, I know that Aedon worked his ass off editing the xml for days, first with my theme. Not that your theme wouldn't be the same without his help or anything, but in no way did he come off as a credit whore. Come on!! :thumbdown:

@rydah805 Ok with that said even I took offense to that if u came here lookin for a fight don't cause it not like lnando said anything wrong just pointed out a fact he made em and gave credit where credit was due by the way @aedon that did kinda seem like u was out looking for some type of credit and like u said u might have worded it wrong i dont know i aint out to attack anyone but it sorta seemed that way .. with that said i'm out peace ..

Last edited by rrjskj; 01-30-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:01 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Wow!! These look amazing Inando84!! Congratulations!!
Thanks Tink!! It's great to know I can always count on you to share your opinions!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
@rydah805 Ok with that said even I took offense to that if u came here lookin for a fight don't cause it not like lnando said anything wrong just pointed out a fact he made em and gave credit where credit was due by the way @aedon that did kinda seem like u was out looking for some type of credit and like u said u might have worded it wrong i dont know i aint out to attack anyone but it sorta seemed that way .. with that said i'm out peace ..
Thanks man!! I knew I couldn't of been the only one to read it that way!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydah805 View Post

And personally, I have the right to feel the way I do too!! I gave credit where it was due!! And anyway, I made a shit ton of edits to his xml same as he did to yours and yours to duce's..So how exactly does it become aedon's xml then?

Did you not read his posts here..at first read they def came off as if he wants credit for it!! But after hearing from him, that's not the case as it was a big misunderstanding. I didn't say anything to start a fight..aedon and I are good pals! And I'm sure as hell not knocking him..It's just that I was offended and felt the need to say something about it..simple as that! I got my point out, as did he, so there should be no need to derail this thread any longer over this nonsense! :thumbdown:

Last edited by lnando84; 01-30-2012 at 05:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

what the hell wheres my credit, i taught you how do all that...

looks good man thanks for finely bring them to our lil world

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Last edited by Karl; 01-31-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 AM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

request
does it have to be sports?
Old 01-31-2012, 04:33 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
request
does it have to be sports?
Yeah man of course I'd share here..it's just I knew there wouldn't be as much of a demand for them so here so I waiting til there was a nice selection to choose from before attaching/sharing them. Glad you like em!! Na it doesn't necessarily only have to be sports..I posted that cause I'm a huge sports fan and enjoy making em. What do you have in mind?
Old 02-01-2012, 01:50 AM
N00b

what can you do with this
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5...lessnakedn.jpg

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods