View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 03:55 AM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Yeah bro, but by you saying "I'm glad I made a strong foundation" the way you are, it's almost as if you're trying to make it seem like you wrote the xml yourself and my themes wouldn't be possible without it. And IMO that's NOT right because the members of TeamWin were the one's that provided the strong foundation..only thing you did was make a few changes, as did I to acquire that look! I hope you don't take all this the wrong way because we've become good buddies, but I'm kind of offended that you'd try taking credit/glory for these themes that I and I alone put in tons of time to make..they've been on xda for a few weeks now and I haven't seen this from ya there, so why pull this here?
If that's the way it came across then I obviously worded it wrong.
And the reason i havnt said anything on xda is cause I havnt been on there in awhile.

I wasn't trying to take credit for it. I was simply trying.to state that I was glade you used my XML as the base.for.what you did

Either way I still worked on the XML for a few.days to make the changes I made.
But I'm not taking credit for making the recovery by any means

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks