PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Droid Eris
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Eris 2.1 Update Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDroidDoes View Post
couple questions....what will we do when the actual update comes to us????? and also i love the nav but my buddy showed me this thing on his moto droid where it navigated you at street view just like if you were driving... i figure its able to be done but didnt really know how to do it....but

as i stated before the update can be OTA'd next week, or next month, or any time after that. it was rumored to have many different dates, but only thing Verizon says is 1st Q of the year. I think the 1st Q is the first 6 months of the year. So it can come between then or any time after that.

There was a leak to the testers but it was said by a few people that there were a few problems with the 2.1 push so more testing was done.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bmused247 is a n00b

I also wanna know what will happen once we flash to droid 2.1 and verizon releases 2.1... will I get a notification to update to 2.1 (again)? or will I not get any notification? and will verizon void my warranty? (Will they know I flashed this leaked version?)
Old 03-09-2010, 02:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

hand50merob is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg83 View Post
as i stated before the update can be OTA'd next week, or next month, or any time after that. it was rumored to have many different dates, but only thing Verizon says is 1st Q of the year. I think the 1st Q is the first 6 months of the year. So it can come between then or any time after that.

There was a leak to the testers but it was said by a few people that there were a few problems with the 2.1 push so more testing was done.
Q stands for quarter, which is first quarter of a year. 12 / 4 = 3 The first 3 months of this year as by the end of March. Hopefully! : )
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

cg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hand50merob View Post
Q stands for quarter, which is first quarter of a year. 12 / 4 = 3 The first 3 months of this year as by the end of March. Hopefully! : )

thanks dude for the correction
Old 03-09-2010, 10:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC DROID ERIS
Carrier: VERIZON..can u hear me now? good.

TheDroidDoes is a n00b

does anyone know how to get the cool as* gallery that i am seeing on all these eris's? i think it is the N1's gallery.....SOMEONE please explain to me how to get this on my eris... it looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEET THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old 03-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
does anyone know how to get the cool as* gallery that i am seeing on all these eris's? i think it is the N1's gallery.....SOMEONE please explain to me how to get this on my eris... it looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEET THANKS IN ADVANCE

they are all the same i giess unless you use an app. do you have a link to a photo or somethin?
Old 03-10-2010, 12:13 PM
N00b

TheDroidDoes is a n00b

I watched a video on YouTube and Tue gallery is awesome but you have to download it from somewhere so if u can please please try to figure out how to do it
Old 03-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I watched a video on YouTube and Tue gallery is awesome but you have to download it from somewhere so if u can please please try to figure out how to do it

link?
Old 03-10-2010, 06:18 PM
N00b

TheDroidDoes is a n00b

Yea if you can find the link on where to download it that would be the Shi*...I see it on alot of the YouTube videos of the Eris running on android 2.1 and one video kindof explained it but the volume quality on the video was bullshi* and i couldnt quite understand it
Old 03-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Yea if you can find the link on where to download it that would be the Shi*...I see it on alot of the YouTube videos of the Eris running on android 2.1 and one video kindof explained it but the volume quality on the video was bullshi* and i couldnt quite understand it

i meant do you have a link to the video that shows what you where talking about

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Droid Eris