PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48
Re: (APP) Finger Keyboard VGA Update NEW VERSION 2.0 QVGA added

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Do you guys like this over TouchPal in Landscape and why? Please if you've tried TouchPal and understand how it works answer me. If you tried TouchPal once and couldn't get used to it don't answer.
To each their own. Never liked TouchPal. I have tried, but it just was not me.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

to me, and i know not everyone is like this, looks are just as important as functionality. this keyboard has all the functionality that i need and looks great as well. i tried touchpal, but it was far too drab for me. like said above to each thier own, thats just my personal opinion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:33 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi
Carrier: Sprint

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I can appreciate the design of Touchpal and I can understand why some folks think it's the cat's a$$ but it's just not for me.

Yes, I have tried it more than once.

Also, Fingerkeyboard is FREE!
Old 03-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
I can appreciate the design of Touchpal and I can understand why some folks think it's the cat's a$$ but it's just not for me.

Yes, I have tried it more than once.

Also, Fingerkeyboard is FREE!
Well put Wat!
Old 03-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

fingerkeyboard is weirdly my favorite app I've installed on my touch pro since I got it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I've tried so many keyboards, purchased and free.... fingerkeyboard is the one I keep going back to and I have no desire to change. I like how easy to customize.. how good it looks (thanks Watzone) and the ease of use.

I tried touchpal several times and couldn't make myself "learn" it... spb was too big and a few of the others I tried just weren't "all that".
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:20 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The thing I like about TouchPal is in 20 key mode you can get going pretty dang fast and type a lot with just your thumb and usually not have to hit much else to get what you want.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:34 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

No release date yet but it will be soon!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=783

Meanwhile, check out what you have to look forward to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngvGfMDIqII

The skins shown will be included (not mine) and are VERY cool. They are not the glossy finish though so I have a set waiting in the wings for the release (Eenie, I think you will be pleased).
Old 03-27-2009, 04:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

KJMiller is a n00b

I would love to use this thing but every time I try and select it my whole phone locks up with no chance of getting it to move without yanking the battery, whats going on?
Old 03-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
No release date yet but it will be soon!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=783

Meanwhile, check out what you have to look forward to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngvGfMDIqII

The skins shown will be included (not mine) and are VERY cool. They are not the glossy finish though so I have a set waiting in the wings for the release (Eenie, I think you will be pleased).
wow that video is ridiculous, def subsrcibing to this thread!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond