PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (APP) Finger Keyboard VGA Update NEW VERSION 2.0 QVGA added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
Sorry everyone that I haven't been answering any of your questions lately. Been busy making the new layout's for version 2.1.1, but it looks like Watzone69 has been helping everyone out. Thanks Watzone. There has been a delay on the release of 2.1.1. It should be released in about ten day's. There will be alot of new features and skin's that I'm sure everyone will enjoy. So hang tight and enjoy 2.0 for now. Also i will be starting a new thread when the new version is released.

Thanks
awesome news and sad news at the same time...I'll wait as long as it takes

my favorite app on my phone...def made it easier to use.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

SComp23 is keeping up the good workSComp23 is keeping up the good work

Can anyone compare this to SPB Keyboard?
Old 03-21-2009, 11:57 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SComp23 View Post
Can anyone compare this to SPB Keyboard?
Never tried that one. I used to use the Resco keyboard, which wasn't too bad. This one's better though.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:42 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

spb keyboard takes up the entire screen...
This keyboard takes up half. You can press/hold keys to use the alt letters (same on spb), you can change the sound or remove the sound (same as sbp) but have to do it via skin editing. Skins and layouts can be edited... same as spb but maybe easier!... this one is free! i ran spb keyboard for a while but I really prefer to see my screen as I type!
Old 03-22-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

SComp23 is keeping up the good workSComp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
spb keyboard takes up the entire screen...
This keyboard takes up half. You can press/hold keys to use the alt letters (same on spb), you can change the sound or remove the sound (same as sbp) but have to do it via skin editing. Skins and layouts can be edited... same as spb but maybe easier!... this one is free! i ran spb keyboard for a while but I really prefer to see my screen as I type!
I'm definitely with you on that one, the SPB keyboard was good when in portrait, but absolutely HORRIBLE when in landscape, the lag was unbearable. I think I'll have to give this one a shot!
Old 03-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

You'll love it.... and Watzone's skins are great!

BTW Watzone, I took my white/pink you made for me and swapped out the blue keys from watzone69blue and renamed my white/pink scheme text to the blue... so now I have white keys with gray back and blue pressed/space... my b/f loves it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:13 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
You'll love it.... and Watzone's skins are great!

BTW Watzone, I took my white/pink you made for me and swapped out the blue keys from watzone69blue and renamed my white/pink scheme text to the blue... so now I have white keys with gray back and blue pressed/space... my b/f loves it!
LOL! I made a white-blue one but didn't post it because I was going to wait for the new version.

I bet yours looks great! Your bf is lucky.

By the way, I had to redo some things in the skins for the new version. When it comes out I will post the updated skins.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Still a Geek

Thanks... I'm banking you updated my white/pink right? B/F can hang ... but I want my new stuff.. He probably won't switch up to the new version unless I make him. He has hte Pro and uses the slideout keyboard mostly.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I have been a long time PCM Keyboard user, but I have to say, I think I am hooked on Finger Keyboard. I made a version of the black and red skin, but changed the red highlights to green and changed some key layouts and I am really loving this keyboard. Just need a good landscape layout and it will be really nice. Definitely looking forward to the new version.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:12 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki

Quote:
Thanks... I'm banking you updated my white/pink right?
You better believe I did!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond