PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (APP) Finger Keyboard VGA Update NEW VERSION 2.0 QVGA added

hey i got this on my diamond but when i try to use it it says resolution not found =( any help?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:57 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangmobb View Post
hey i got this on my diamond but when i try to use it it says resolution not found =( any help?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...59&postcount=2

Download the attachment at the bottom: FingerKeyb-2.0 no arrows-VGA.cab

That will work for the Diamond.

Donate if you like my work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:05 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangmobb View Post
...and read this...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=304
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

nmoreman is becoming a great contributor

I just want to thank you Watzone69 (which I also did with multiple Thanks buttons) for this keyboard. The skins are a fun bonus.

I have looked and looked and downloaded and deleted keyboards, especially for landscape mode. None worked, caused phone to blink, freeze, and just didn't work, PCM being especially bad.

I have looked and looked at yours, hesitant because of all the fits I have had. Decided to try - works GREAT, looks GREAT.

Thank you for your work, staying on top of thread and posts and help to others. I really appreciate it.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

One question - after loading this, and 3 skins, it ate up a lot of my memory. Is it okay to delete some of the skins I won't use to free up memory? Each one does add up, but this program, meaning the extra skins, took a chunk.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamnond, BB Bold
Carrier: Sprint, AT&T

Devilish is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
Did you download and install " FingerKeyb-2.0 no arrows-VGA.cab" first or did you just install "Reef's VGA-Portrait-Compact.cab"? The "Reef's" cab is an add-on to the first one. Install the "FingerKeyb" cab first.

That makes sense. Bigger screens. Me want!!
Thanks for your help. I was missing the first file and I did install it and so far it is working great. I also love the software.

Thanks again everyone.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:03 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
I just want to thank you Watzone69 (which I also did with multiple Thanks buttons) for this keyboard. The skins are a fun bonus.

I have looked and looked and downloaded and deleted keyboards, especially for landscape mode. None worked, caused phone to blink, freeze, and just didn't work, PCM being especially bad.

I have looked and looked at yours, hesitant because of all the fits I have had. Decided to try - works GREAT, looks GREAT.

Thank you for your work, staying on top of thread and posts and help to others. I really appreciate it.
I can take no credit for the development of this keyboard. It was originally made by Xindler and Rozenthal over at XDA-Developers.com and graciously brought to the PPCGeeks table by Reef48 (who has helped in the development).
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...47#post3395347

I am merely a mutual fan who did some skins coloring in Gimp. I am really thankful and happy that you like the skins!

F.Y.I.
The FingerKeyboard v2.1 is VERY close to coming out and I have had the pleasure of doing a little beta testing for Reef48. There are a lot of cool new features! I won't spill the beans so you'll have to stay tuned but I will say that it's going to be the best FREE SIP out there!
Old 03-19-2009, 11:07 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
One question - after loading this, and 3 skins, it ate up a lot of my memory. Is it okay to delete some of the skins I won't use to free up memory? Each one does add up, but this program, meaning the extra skins, took a chunk.
Yes, you can go into the main skins folder and delete whichever skin folder you want. Don't forget to delete the corresponding "skin-00-sheme-(skin name).txt" file so that it doesn't keep showing up in the config choices.

The beauty of this keyboard is that it's so easily customizable!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Sorry everyone that I haven't been answering any of your questions lately. Been busy making the new layout's for version 2.1.1, but it looks like Watzone69 has been helping everyone out. Thanks Watzone. There has been a delay on the release of 2.1.1. It should be released in about ten day's. There will be alot of new features and skin's that I'm sure everyone will enjoy. So hang tight and enjoy 2.0 for now. Also i will be starting a new thread when the new version is released.

Thanks

Last edited by Reef48; 03-19-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thank you Watzone69. I deleted all the languages, and the skins I didn't care for. I would not have ever gone thru the skin name. Deleting these unused skins and names freed up about 8 mb of storage. I really appreciate this, I try to keep it clean when loading to not bog down speed.
Makes me wonder how much garbage is in there I don't know and can't clear out . . . ClearTemp can only do so much!

Waiting on updated version. Again, thanks to you guys - I am already enjoying texting in landscape, hadn't found anything this good and with no problems!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond