PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 03:39 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi
Carrier: Sprint

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (APP) Finger Keyboard VGA Update NEW VERSION 2.0 QVGA added

Thanks eenieMINI. You are right,
I do like this layout better.

Squish it! I'm like a bull in a china shop when I try to edit that txt file.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Yes it was that file I'll post mine. I resized it to match the 123switch and then moved it over to give it a better space. The layout I'm posting also adds cut/cpy/paste to the shifted landscape key layout.
I know what you mean but easy to find but it just seemed out of place... I guess I could have swapped it with the toggle key... but I'm happy with this.. And as a plus I'm starting to understand the workings of the layout files!.. which makes me wonder if we can't squish that portrait layout just a bit more!

Screenshot is also attached.
I can redo my compact version with the arrows and just take the arrows out which will give you more screen space. Check out post 2 for a pic of how compacted the buttons are. Less space between the keys. My compact version i just a few pixels taller than the ones without the arrows, hence your not really saving screen space by using that layout.

Last edited by Reef48; 03-07-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:23 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Great work guys, I've been using it for a few days now, but I am starting to get quite annoyed with the bottom row keys... they are a little to close together and my fat thumbs keep mi****ting the keys. <-haha that was supposed to be "mis-hitting"

Is there anyways to make the space bar about the size of 2 button widths, and align the all the keys on the bottom row with the top?
Old 03-07-2009, 07:38 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
I can redo my compact version with the arrows and just take the arrows out which will give you more screen space. Check out post 2 for a pic of how compacted the buttons are. Less space between the keys. My compact version i just a few pixels taller than the ones without the arrows, hence your not really saving screen space by using that layout.
Personally, I am fine with the current size. That reminds me of a question I have though.

EZinput will scroll the active text area up if it is covered by the keyboard. I REALLY wish we had that with this SIP!

Anybody want to try solving that? I am going to look over at XDA.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Threadstarter

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Mine normally does scroll up. Every now and then it won't, but close the keyboard and select it again and it scrolls up.

EDIT: try Advance Config

Last edited by Reef48; 03-07-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:53 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
I tried to update the cab that indagroove made but it gives me an error after installing it.

Indagroove, could you update your cab with alan7467's file? It's definitely worth it!
Here you go, updated cab attached. This is VGA with no arrows, and includes the app and several skins.

If you're already running this app, make sure you uninstall (and unregister if using v1.4) before installing this cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab FingerKeyb-2.0-VGA.cab (911.3 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Threadstarter

Thanks Groove! Updated 2nd post with this cab.

Last edited by Reef48; 03-07-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Reef, Thanks I would appreciate a shorter portrait layout without arrows... kinda so the space between rows is similar to the landscape layout.. which is very usable for me..
Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki

Thanks indagroove.

You are right about the scroll thing Reef. I was replying on this thread from my phone when I wrote the previous post. Scroll did not work so well. Regular text works well though.

Edit: I looked for that option in Advanced Config. but I couldn't find it.

Last edited by watzone69; 03-08-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
Thanks indagroove.

You are right about the scroll thing Reef. I was replying on this thread from my phone when I wrote the previous post. Scroll did not work so well. Regular text works well though.

Edit: I looked for that option in Advanced Config. but I couldn't find it.
Yea i looked to. Now it is starting to bug me. lol OK i meant to say Diamond Tweak. Scroll down to sip settings and enable text popup. I am testing now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond