PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Cdma Diamond Teardown!!

For a 3.2 MP w/out flash, I am happy with how it turned out
Old 02-01-2009, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
ZIING what?
ZIING as in you were saying TP camera quality sucks.

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintozoz@hotmail.com View Post
ZIING as in you were saying TP camera quality sucks.
Oh.. Compared to a regular HQ camera that will have better pics come Monday, it's nothing good.. But I love the camera on this phone..
Old 02-01-2009, 03:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The Touch Diamond and Touch Pro both have amazing cameras to be phones. I dont go taking much landscape pictures... I like macro more... and the camera on this phone is amazing for that.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

True enough... It's the only camera I use... I guess my buddy is taking HQ pics on Monday when he goes back to work.. So when I get the e-mail with them, I will post them
Old 02-01-2009, 03:21 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

WOW...

Thanks for the pictures.

I honestly thought that inside our phone was a 4gb microsd card. I would not have thought that they would have loaded memory onto the phone for that.

That seems like it might have cost a bit more.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

I think more reliable? I don't know.. But your welcome Lawn!
Old 02-01-2009, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I figured installing an SDHC card reader and a 4 gig micro sd card would be more expensive than installing non-removable flash memory. Plus, economically thinking, it forces the consumer to have to upgrade when/if a higher storage capacity device is realesed. IN the marketing point of view, non removable memory is better. Also, micro sd cards have a tendency to get damanged easily through use. Imaging tranfering data to or from the card and the phone dying on you. YOud lose the data and the card would probably be a lost cause. I for one would not enjoy constantly changing SD cards.

I wonder if devs can use these images to try to help them figure out the TV for Diamond... Just a thought...
Old 02-01-2009, 03:39 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Hopefully they can figure out what ever they can...
Old 02-01-2009, 03:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Hopefully they can figure out what ever they can...
i really want me some TV out for the Diamond. only reason id get a Pro.

Diesel, waht time is it where you are?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond