PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 05:05 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Need a juicy ROM

I also think that the person who said "check Google" wasn't doing the normal, "search, you idiot" post.
They were being subtle about saying that, while the ROM is no longer linked to on this site, if you do a Google search, you can probably find it still available for download somewhere. Quite a helpful suggestion that still falls within the requests of Juicy and the Mods.
Comments that imply that the post was impatient or impolite and then give incorrect information (like implying that it's no longer available anywhere) are actually what is less less helpful.

Last edited by Trident; 01-12-2009 at 05:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I also think that the person who said "check Google" wasn't doing the normal, "search, you idiot" post.
They were being subtle about saying that, while the ROM is no longer linked to on this site, if you do a Google search, you can probably find it still available for download somewhere. Quite a helpful suggestion that still falls within the requests of Juicy and the Mods.
Comments that imply that the post was impatient or impolite and then give incorrect information (like implying that it's no longer available anywhere).
Nicely stated.

late,
Coz
Old 01-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Well, it's still really irresponsible to tell someone to check Google, in light of this Harvard study stating the environmental damage of Googling:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7823387.stm

See, every time you Google, you kill a baby whale and an angel loses its wings...or something like that. So, Microsoft is indirectly destroying the environment by forcing people to Google for copies of Juicy's ROM. We should protest.

Just kidding. Totally kidding.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metro PCS
Threadstarter

smikin_metropcs is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Stop asking. He shared his work by choice, and now he's chosen to take all of them down, even though he didn't have to.

For the time being they will no longer be shared on this forum, so go somewhere else, or choose from the many other ROMs here.
Sorry to piss everyone off, I didn't know it was such a touchy subject. i'll stop asking, forgive my noobness.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA, MightyROM6
Carrier: Telus Mobility

aemond is just getting started
Red face Re: Need a juicy ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
I will tell you Google is your friend
Google used to be my friend but it is more like a *****ing Ex in that case.

Geekcop, could you please give us some keywords that lead to something successfull or upload 4.4 (4.6?) somewhere + PM link? Please?
Old 01-19-2009, 11:35 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemond View Post
Google used to be my friend but it is more like a *****ing Ex in that case.

Geekcop, could you please give us some keywords that lead to something successfull or upload 4.4 (4.6?) somewhere + PM link? Please?
Let me Google that for you:

http://tinyurl.com/76bxmq
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post

Haha, I personally thing that was funny, I just google it my self and found it, its not that hard. By the way, I didn't know you can do that.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
For the time being they will no longer be shared on this forum, so go somewhere else, or choose from the many other ROMs here.
Or download a kitchen and make your own. It took me a long time to finally cowboy up and start building my own, but it definitely pays off in the long run.

I started out on the first Sprint version of Juicy and read Tobey Chris telling us to stop complaining and build our own enough times that I finally did it. lol.

So go build one.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post

I love it.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:24 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Glad to be of service!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond