View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 01:11 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need a juicy ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
For the time being they will no longer be shared on this forum, so go somewhere else, or choose from the many other ROMs here.
Or download a kitchen and make your own. It took me a long time to finally cowboy up and start building my own, but it definitely pays off in the long run.

I started out on the first Sprint version of Juicy and read Tobey Chris telling us to stop complaining and build our own enough times that I finally did it. lol.

So go build one.