PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 12:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Re: Not receive Picture mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by toinejuan View Post
I've already written about the picturemail issue and how to fix it, just use the search and you shall find it. Or you can look at post I've done also, either way the answer is there and I've done it so many times I don't feel like doing it again
Uh, that's not really a huge issue in this situation seeing as he never claimed to install the back ground mod, and if your helpin him out try to link him to what your talkin about.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond Pro
Threadstarter

mtb29er is just getting started

Were can I get the stock rom(For sprint Diamond)? I found it as a nbh file but I can find a empty RUU and not even sure if I no how to do it with that kind of file.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Almost a VIP

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
Were can I get the stock rom(For sprint Diamond)? I found it as a nbh file but I can find a empty RUU and not even sure if I no how to do it with that kind of file.
Look in the upgrade sub forums.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
Look in the upgrade sub forums.

Sorry not sure what that is.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Almost a VIP

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

Look under ROM upgrades in first post.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

Look under ROM upgrades in first post.

Thank you. Pic mail works now!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thank you. Pic mail works now!

Well it did work for one picture now it dosent. I have updated profile installed new cab form sprint called tech support. Still cant receive picture mail. Can send just fine and I can go online to my pic mail account and they are there but they dont come to phone. Anyone else have this issue. I am using Juicy 2.6 rom now but it also did it with 2.5. Is it in the rom? someone help PLEASE!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G Rooted

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Well it did work for one picture now it dosent. I have updated profile installed new cab form sprint called tech support. Still cant receive picture mail. Can send just fine and I can go online to my pic mail account and they are there but they dont come to phone. Anyone else have this issue. I am using Juicy 2.6 rom now but it also did it with 2.5. Is it in the rom? someone help PLEASE!!!!
I'm not 100% sure, but assuming you have Sprint and have sero or an older power vision plan, they might have to take picture mail off the account and re add it. I've read here and on other forums that it has a lot to do with Sprint codes (picture mail used to be data, whereas now its part of texting packages, though it should still be coming in your inbox not a text). Anyway, you might want to call tech support and ask them to do this, but personally I'm not taking a chance as they might screw up my sero plan.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ismhawk is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to ismhawk Send a message via Yahoo to ismhawk

Quote:
its kinda funny, i posted about this same issue and everyone looked over me in the last "picture mail thread" noted earlier like i was crazy...

anyway i have juicy 2.6 with verizon radio and updated picture mail app... i had to call into CS and a trouble ticket was filed for the issue, had to wait about 24 hours got a call back and for almost 2 days now i haven't had any issues...

it was weird even after doing a hard reset, the phone would re sync with the picture mail app, and it would download my pictures that i see online, but it would still leave out the pictures that weren't sent before the hard reset...

it wasn't an issue with a certain phone network or anything, and the tech guy said it wasn't a phone issue... until i called in he never heard of anyone having the issue...the guy explained it as a network hiccup or something to that nature and if it happen again just call back in so right now im waiting...

Last edited by ismhawk; 10-30-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn84 View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but assuming you have Sprint and have sero or an older power vision plan, they might have to take picture mail off the account and re add it. I've read here and on other forums that it has a lot to do with Sprint codes (picture mail used to be data, whereas now its part of texting packages, though it should still be coming in your inbox not a text). Anyway, you might want to call tech support and ask them to do this, but personally I'm not taking a chance as they might screw up my sero plan.
Yeah sprint.....I have a new plan that is gonna kick in on the 2nd so maybe I will just see what happens.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond