View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 08:09 PM
Jocelyn84
PPCGeeks Regular

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not receive Picture mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
Well it did work for one picture now it dosent. I have updated profile installed new cab form sprint called tech support. Still cant receive picture mail. Can send just fine and I can go online to my pic mail account and they are there but they dont come to phone. Anyone else have this issue. I am using Juicy 2.6 rom now but it also did it with 2.5. Is it in the rom? someone help PLEASE!!!!
I'm not 100% sure, but assuming you have Sprint and have sero or an older power vision plan, they might have to take picture mail off the account and re add it. I've read here and on other forums that it has a lot to do with Sprint codes (picture mail used to be data, whereas now its part of texting packages, though it should still be coming in your inbox not a text). Anyway, you might want to call tech support and ask them to do this, but personally I'm not taking a chance as they might screw up my sero plan.
This post has been thanked 1 times.