N00b

ismhawk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ismhawk Send a message via Yahoo to ismhawk
Re: Not receive Picture mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
Well it did work for one picture now it dosent. I have updated profile installed new cab form sprint called tech support. Still cant receive picture mail. Can send just fine and I can go online to my pic mail account and they are there but they dont come to phone. Anyone else have this issue. I am using Juicy 2.6 rom now but it also did it with 2.5. Is it in the rom? someone help PLEASE!!!!
its kinda funny, i posted about this same issue and everyone looked over me in the last "picture mail thread" noted earlier like i was crazy...

anyway i have juicy 2.6 with verizon radio and updated picture mail app... i had to call into CS and a trouble ticket was filed for the issue, had to wait about 24 hours got a call back and for almost 2 days now i haven't had any issues...

it was weird even after doing a hard reset, the phone would re sync with the picture mail app, and it would download my pictures that i see online, but it would still leave out the pictures that weren't sent before the hard reset...

it wasn't an issue with a certain phone network or anything, and the tech guy said it wasn't a phone issue... until i called in he never heard of anyone having the issue...the guy explained it as a network hiccup or something to that nature and if it happen again just call back in so right now im waiting...

Last edited by ismhawk; 10-30-2008 at 08:16 PM.