PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 02:59 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fixed/Broke SprintTV? Please Join us...

hard reset and try the install, when i had to update right after activation it gave the removal and unsucessful, but it still installed and i am able to watch TV. There might be some registry that is still messing with the TV from the Vouge file you installed.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 10-09-2008, 03:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

stay with this thread for a while if you can. im running the app. called diamond tv now. its nothing to do with sprint and should work for you. i have no idea why it wouldnt. you do have a diamond dont you? lol im not leaving this thread till its fixed now, so dont go anywhere. i dont have pc to post the cab i have but looks like this. sprint TV_1_6_...
Old 10-09-2008, 03:21 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

heres the diamond tv app. from the fam. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33534 if this dont work you may have the same problem i had with my handset and returned to sprint.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
stay with this thread for a while if you can. im running the app. called diamond tv now. its nothing to do with sprint and should work for you. i have no idea why it wouldnt. you do have a diamond dont you? lol im not leaving this thread till its fixed now, so dont go anywhere. i dont have pc to post the cab i have but looks like this. sprint TV_1_6_...
im not goin anywhere... ive had sprintv work b4 the hardreset. and yes... im on a diamond as u can c from my screenshots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
heres the diamond tv app. from the fam. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33534 if this dont work you may have the same problem i had with my handset and returned to sprint.
ive used the diamondt ... it is very cool. but i still want the functionality of the stock rom.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

SprintTV works just fine when launched from WM6.1 under "Programs"...sooooo.....I can only assume that this is a problem with TF3D launching SprintTV...due to SprintTV not installing on initial startup. Something similar happens to Opera, in terms of not coordinating with Sprint. If you stop the Sprint customizations and then install Opera manually...the "loading progress bar" at the bottom is grey instead of Sprint yellow like it originally wouldn've been. Also the default homepage isn't the Powerdeck anymore.

So there is some sort of activity going on where Sprint isn't jiving together with HTCs TF3D. Seems they only like each other if initialized together upon start up.

There has to be some sort of registry setting to edit or something similar.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Threadstarter

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

i fixed it! ill say more when i get in front of a real computer(im on the diamond now) but it has to do with the files and thier locations. one cab i downloaded did not have the vga dll's, so the window was always teeny tiny. when i found the right files using resco explorer i was able to swap folders and it now had the vga dll's.

i recommendeveryone search for the sprint files in the phone and see what is launching where. since sprint cant dekete sprint tv, there will be more than 1w install. graab the folder from one and move it to overwrite to istall that is missing the files.

hope that helps!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
What about this?

THanks for this one!!! I'm using Juicy's 2.4 ROM and I was looking around for the VGA Diamond Sprint TV app wich is the only Sprint app I really wanted to keep.

KUDOS TO YOU!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:45 PM
acs tester

glad you fixed it.(hopefully) please update when possible.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond