PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Fixed/Broke SprintTV? Please Join us...

Well, I'm trying to get as much as I can together in one place for anyone else that might have this problem.

Well, Like a few other poeple here... I decided to do a Hard Reset and then 3 Soft Resets to not allow Sprints customizations the ability to impregnate my precious Main Memory. I am very happy at the customization of programs that I could keep and get rid of. I have been able to reinstall Sprint Music, Opera, TouchFLO3D and pretty much everything else that comes from Sprint into the Internal Storage. Most of it works perfectly...but,

I have no SprintTV. I installed it, but on the tv tab, it gives an error.

If I hit the Update button, I get this:

and if I hit the Launch button, I get this:

Any ideas? I didnt want to post in a new thread... Seems like there are alot of repeat threads here. Unfortunately - It just looks like info is too spread out here. Maybe we can get every person with a SprintTV issue here together and come up with an answer.

What Problems are you having?
What have you done?
Have you installed anything different?
Have you fixed it?

Lets try to work together here...
Old 10-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Fixed/Broke SprintTV? Please Join us...

I have the same problem.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:39 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

when mine was down i used the vogue cab till sprint sent me a new phone. new phone was for many reasons, not just tv.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff

vouge cab? please do tell...
Old 10-09-2008, 01:25 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

try this, http://rs181tg.rapidshare.com/files/...Vogue_1005.cab pm me if it works or not. im intrested in fixing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
try this, http://rs181tg.rapidshare.com/files/...Vogue_1005.cab pm me if it works or not. im intrested in fixing.
Haha... This is pretty funny...

So.. I downloaded the cab, and installed it. Did a soft reset and then went into the SprintTV tab and hit update. This is what I got:

WooHoo!!! Hoorah!!! and then I hit the launch button:

Hahaha... tooo much. Damn Hilarious. Really.... It launches... tiny.

Im guessing the cab you posted is not set up for VGA. So it just comes out teeny.

also, if i go into programs now.. Sprint tv starts up - full size! even with TouchFLO3D on. This was not the case before. so we are gettign somewhere.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you want me to try somethign or change some settigns or soemthign. Ill trysome stuff when I get home...
Old 10-09-2008, 11:20 AM
acs tester

im on it, im going to fix this today. give me a minute.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:28 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What about this?

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 10-09-2008, 11:35 AM
acs tester

use this to keep you going. http://www.mobilegadgetnews.com/inde...howtopic=16387 great app. edit, this might do it. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38352

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-09-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
im on it, im going to fix this today. give me a minute.
Thanks man... your hard work is appreciated by myself, and im sure everyone else that has or will have this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
What about this?
Quote:
Update... Neither of these installs would install. (huh?)
Both of them said that past installations needed to be removed, and then it gave an error that they couldnt.

SprintTV would then start after the progress bar finished, and then it would say that the installations was UNsuccessful.

Soft Reset and hit the launch bar... still getting the teeny Tiny window.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond