PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 12:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: Using Today Plugins with TF3D (Second Today)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Let me start by saying that I love the TouchFlo 3D interface. BUT (there is always a but) there are a few Today Screen plugins that I love and cannot use with TF.

Then I found Second Today. Basically it creates a second today screen that you can toggle back and forth between with a soft key.

Here is the main site for the product: (scroll down to #5)
http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_wm_tools_im_cs.htm

Here is a direct link to download it from my mirror:
http://www.geek-pages.com/rom/downlo...y.CAB&path=rom

Kevan
I have second today running , but were did you get that weather. shot me a pm if you can point me in the right directions.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"
Carrier: Sprint

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Where is the contacts folder in a diamond?

Edit: Found it. Perfect!!!! I'm so glad I've got my weather panel again on my new diamond. Thank you everyone for the instructions/tips you have on this thread. I had mToday installed at first, but this Second Today program is so much more useful.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Last edited by Stoney60; 04-25-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:20 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
I have second today running , but were did you get that weather. shot me a pm if you can point me in the right directions.
It's part of Windows Live.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tonykovac is just getting started

The weather in the screen capture is part of the GPSTODAY app. Updates weather automatically based on GPS location.

There are two versions of the app - one with a today screen plugin, and the other that runs on it's own screen. You want the today screen version to show the weather as in the screen capture.

Homepage for the GPSTODAY application is below:
http://www.geoterrestrial.com/

Hope that helps, --TonyK.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Second today is nice but i never use it anymore. lol way to busy to even mess with TF3D.lol

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 08-12-2009, 09:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Anyone know how Second Today works with system tray icons? I am running Titanium and system tray icons break it occasionally, so Second Today sounds good, but from the description here I can't tell if system tray icons will land on Second Today, or be 'locked' to the primary Today screen (AKA still mess-up Titanium).

Thanks

Old 01-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: orange

grymcent is a n00b

I had issue with getting a link (soft key) from TouchFlo3D (TF3D) to the Second Today screen. I ended up just adding the Second Today Launch program into the Programs page of the TF3D, which was crude but effective.
using a Touch Pro with TF3D 2.1
Old 01-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dmcmdr is a n00b

Kevan,
Thanks a lot. I was futzing with this all afternoon and didn't feel experienced enough to go in and mess with registries. You're instructions were simple and direct and after a couple of tries I was able to get my secondtoday working with spb diary. I'm all about the color coding *grins*.
Deon

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond