PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond leverage?

lol why do you people have to say negative comments bout other people keep the negative stuff to your self
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700/6800 mogul
Carrier: sprint

kentthorne is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to kentthorne

seriously, wow that was harsh.

if you don't like the thread then don't read it.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Heres a treat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2x1EffG78

Hey, when this gets released. Can I request to buy the Diamond at full price right? So then when I return it I dont have to deal with what some others have said about your upgrade credits going away and having to argue with them to give em back when the Diamond gets returned. Does anyone know?
Old 09-10-2008, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

archtech3d is just getting started

Of course you can buy it at full price. Trust me, they won't stop you. haha
Old 09-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by archtech3d View Post
Of course you can buy it at full price. Trust me, they won't stop you. haha
Hahaha! Ya, I know it sounds like a dumb question. But I fear when I give my Sprint numder they will automatically give me the credit.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Heres a treat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2x1EffG78

Hey, when this gets released. Can I request to buy the Diamond at full price right? So then when I return it I dont have to deal with what some others have said about your upgrade credits going away and having to argue with them to give em back when the Diamond gets returned. Does anyone know?
You know what, be thankful for what you have. You are on a sero plan paying what, $30 a month for basically everything? Just buck up and pay up, there is no need to try to bend the rules just so you can get something off the price. I mean think about it, if you pay $549.99 for this phone and you keep it for 2years(typical sprint contract) that breaks down to only $22.92 a month plus your $30 sero plan for a grand total of $52.92 a month for the next two years. Thats miles cheaper than what most people would be paying for the same phone(less rebates) plus contract terms.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
You know what, be thankful for what you have. You are on a sero plan paying what, $30 a month for basically everything? Just buck up and pay up, there is no need to try to bend the rules just so you can get something off the price. I mean think about it, if you pay $549.99 for this phone and you keep it for 2years(typical sprint contract) that breaks down to only $22.92 a month plus your $30 sero plan for a grand total of $52.92 a month for the next two years. Thats miles cheaper than what most people would be paying for the same phone(less rebates) plus contract terms.
Ofcourse I am getting a deal with Sero. But Sprint has a bigger bank account aswell. And tgere is nothing wrong with saving money right? When you Buy a new caryou dont pay full price bacause it gets real good mpg. No, you deal for a lower price.Just my 2 cents. I shop smart. And no.. I am not saying that your a idiot for paying full price. We all deal differently.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Ofcourse I am getting a deal with Sero. But Sprint has a bigger bank account aswell. And tgere is nothing wrong with saving money right? When you Buy a new caryou dont pay full price bacause it gets real good mpg. No, you deal for a lower price.Just my 2 cents. I shop smart. And no.. I am not saying that your a idiot for paying full price. We all deal differently.
LOL, dude I was just messing around, if you think I am paying full price for this you must be crazy(where there's a will there's a way). I am getting a touch pro but when I come home and my girl see what I just bought then I already know I will have to buy her one as well, so I will get a pro for me and a diamond for her. I messed up years ago when I bought 2 6700's and gave her one to use on the side, since then she has to have a pocket pc no matter what. So if I can't get any discounts its going to cost me over $1100.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
LOL, dude I was just messing around, if you think I am paying full price for this you must be crazy(where there's a will there's a way). I am getting a touch pro but when I come home and my girl see what I just bought then I already know I will have to buy her one as well, so I will get a pro for me and a diamond for her. I messed up years ago when I bought 2 6700's and gave her one to use on the side, since then she has to have a pocket pc no matter what. So if I can't get any discounts its going to cost me over $1100.
Lol! Thats hilarious! Its funny how much we have in commom. First of all, for a second there I felt cornered. You dont know how many times ppl here have called me out for tryin to save a penny! Second, I myself made a huge mistake when I bout 2 6700 too! One for me and 1 for my girldfriend. Those 2 cost me over 1000 dollars! And now like yourself.. she wont let Me get a Diamond unless she gets one too! So I hope everyone understand that I am not a cheap dirty unbathed hippy! Even thou i have Sero on 2 ppcs, I still dont wanna shell out over 1100 dollars. If I can get more ideas or ammomon how to get the price down, I would kiss you all. And remeber, I will kik and scream to get Sprint to give me more than 75 dollars credit, and if they bend, I will post the procedure here for everyone to use. And sorry if anyone is a dirty unbathed hippy, I mean no harm.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre

Insoc is keeping up the good workInsoc is keeping up the good work

Here is an idea...

Wait until the phones are readily available on Ebay for much less the the MSRP. Sure you have to wait longer then the release day, but you save some money right?

Please don't tell us all that you get your cake and eat it whenever you want too?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond