PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond leverage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFin View Post
I am in the same boat. I only have $75 credit on a phone with NO rebates. There MUST be a loophole!
Yes, I am looking for this loophole myself. There must be another way we can squeeze out more out of Sprint. Apparently the picture mail excuse dont work, and the 5gig cap dont apply to us ppc users. Whats next? Any experts? I think I will just threaten to get the iphone.. hehehe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhatikkigod View Post
How clear is "you have 60 days to decide what to do"
its clear but it dont apply to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insoc View Post
Since you have SERO, you are not eligible for any rebates. It has been stated before that you must have at least a $35 plan to get a IR... Am I wrong?
I have heard this before but I am not sure if this is concrete. Some Sprint CS have told me its true and others have said I do get credit even thou I am on Sero. But since there is no diamond yet , it cant be comfirmed yet. Maybe we get lucky with someone wit more knowledge or a better idea than telling Sprint we are getting the 3g iphone.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

avstheman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Yes, I am looking for this loophole myself. There must be another way we can squeeze out more out of Sprint. Apparently the picture mail excuse dont work, and the 5gig cap dont apply to us ppc users. Whats next? Any experts? I think I will just threaten to get the iphone.. hehehe...
squeeze more out of a $30 plan? come on.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

lol! I was waiting for someone to say that. lol. They gonna have to drag,pull my hair,gauge my eye ball, and waterboard me to try to get me off my pretty 30month SERO.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ryox82 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ryox82 Send a message via MSN to ryox82 Send a message via Yahoo to ryox82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
lol! I was waiting for someone to say that. lol. They gonna have to drag,pull my hair,gauge my eye ball, and waterboard me to try to get me off my pretty 30month SERO.
The only thing I think would get me off of Sero would be to get a blackberry....after playing with my girls new curve it is much faster than my Mogul....I hope the touch that should be showing up wednesday is much faster otherwise I am putting both on Ebay and getting a Curve lol

NOTE: Wait, couldn't I just get a BB addon?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700/6800 mogul
Carrier: sprint

kentthorne is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to kentthorne

There is no real answer to this question, because all exception are on a per situation basis. so you can try the stuff listed, but there is no guarantee that they will work. bottom line sell your phone and use your upgrade if you want a cheap pda, or just buck up and pay for it like the rest of us.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentthorne View Post
There is no real answer to this question, because all exception are on a per situation basis. so you can try the stuff listed, but there is no guarantee that they will work. bottom line sell your phone and use your upgrade if you want a cheap pda, or just buck up and pay for it like the rest of us.
Ya, looks like I will have to just pay up. Plus this precious ppc will last a good 3 years before anything else is worth buying again.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:36 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insoc View Post
Since you have SERO, you are not eligible for any rebates. It has been stated before that you must have at least a $35 plan to get a IR... Am I wrong?
Usually a dealer wont upgrade because they wont get paid the commission for it. I have had a customer who is on a 29.99 Basic 200 and got a Katana II for free, just resigned a 2 yr agreement, through Telesales

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 09-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench
Carrier: Sprint

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

Exil3d - Are you still in high school? You have got to be one of the most immature posters on this site. Your constant chatter about the release date grew tiresome, but amusing after the first 3 pages...

But now this??? You do realize how sucessful businesses work right? Companies don't just give in to squirts like you to feel good about themselves, they have a bottom line to earn. I hope Sprint calls your bluff and cancels your SERO AND charge you full price for this phone.

Its kids like you that make people who have been loyal to Sprint have their issues when voicing a true contract concern.

Be a man, you probably kicked and screamed to get the Touch or Instinct when it came out, and now you want more. Either pay up or shut up!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
Exil3d - Are you still in high school? You have got to be one of the most immature posters on this site. Your constant chatter about the release date grew tiresome, but amusing after the first 3 pages...

But now this??? You do realize how sucessful businesses work right? Companies don't just give in to squirts like you to feel good about themselves, they have a bottom line to earn. I hope Sprint calls your bluff and cancels your SERO AND charge you full price for this phone.

Its kids like you that make people who have been loyal to Sprint have their issues when voicing a true contract concern.

Be a man, you probably kicked and screamed to get the Touch or Instinct when it came out, and now you want more. Either pay up or shut up!
Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
Exil3d - Are you still in high school?
I resent that! Not all highschoolers are like that!

[I'm a senior! w00t]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond