PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Its Official Sept. 14th Release of the Diamond on Sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecithin View Post
The phone will be out soon the store I went to today had the floor model out already, (the guy said he wasn't supposed to have it out yet but he wanted to have it out to let people see what would be available soon). $379 with rebates, and yes the back was red, but it looked kinda good, said he expected there to be battery cover choices and that it would be available for sale soon.

edit. or was it $349 darn short term memory, it was one of the two...
you mean 249 with rebates... darn short term memory of yours lol
Old 09-12-2008, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Lecithin is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicn77 View Post
Really? And you didn't take a picture? I can't really say I believe you, but hey I've seen weirder things happen.
No pictures... un/fortunately running NueRom 3.0 build 0 on my Mogul... no camera. And it was not a corporate store, so maybe they had the price jacked up. It was definitely either 349 or 379 they had posted though. But the 349 with contract + the MIR (if they didn't include this in their price for some odd reason, lets keep in mind the guy wasn't supposed to have it up yet) would make $249 as rumoured...

Last edited by Lecithin; 09-12-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhans81 View Post
Just received my UPS shipping confirmation that mine shipped today. I will have this baby Monday afternoon. I will be happy to post pix once I get done checking everything out.
WAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I guess if I order on Sunday I'll have it Tuesday?

oh.. I mean Yay You!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

racedog is keeping up the good workracedog is keeping up the good work

I've been reading (and laughing at a lot of stuff in here) this thread for awhile. I figured the best way to know when it was going to be released was when it was released. Anyway, I just ordered the phone. At first they said it would not be available until the 14th. But I am a business customer, we have unlimited credit and no limit on number of phones we can have. I explained to them that I own the business, that I travel a lot on business and am leaving tonight and would be back in town late Sunday night and leaving again on Tuesday night. When they checked my account, the agent came back from checking with his manager and they put the order through for me today.

Don't know that this would work for anyone else, because everything I told them is true. I am leaving shortly and ordering first thing on Sunday morning before they might sell out would be a very large problem and I am leaving again on Tuesday night. So I'm assuming that I should have the phone on Tuesday sometime (I won't be leaving until early evening).

R
Old 09-12-2008, 04:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Treo Pro

vhans81 is just getting started

I know right. Being an indirect dealer in GA has its benefits. I've been following all the hype along with everyone else and I know how frustrating it is waiting on a new phone. The system we use to order handsets just so happened to have it available so I figured i'd order 1 and see what it said. Sure enough, I open my outlook this a.m. and I have a UPS shipping confirmation email. I guess we shall see Monday afternoon if its in my hands or not. I'm just gonna sit back, relax, and hope over the weekend.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

how did you guys that ordered that got a UPS confirmation order it? i didn't see it on the website yet
Old 09-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecithin View Post
No pictures... un/fortunately running NueRom 3.0 build 0 on my Mogul... no camera. And it was not a corporate store, so maybe they had the price jacked up. It was definitely either 349 or 379 they had posted though. But the 349 with contract + the MIR (if they didn't include this in their price for some odd reason, lets keep in mind the guy wasn't supposed to have it up yet) would make $249 as rumoured...
What store where you at? I'm not showing any inventory yet for any corporate Sprint store yet.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work

3:46:19 PM System Connected to Sprint Web Chat Server
3:46:20 PM System Session ID: 3395979
3:46:25 PM System Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly.
3:46:35 PM System Ambricka has joined this session!
3:46:36 PM System Connected with Ambricka
3:46:40 PM Ambricka Thank you for contacting Sprint my name is Ambricka, How may I assist you today?
3:46:57 PM Bio O. Ball hello when can i buy the htc touch diamond through telesales or online?
3:47:40 PM Ambricka One Moment while I research your information.
3:47:46 PM Bio O. Ball ok
3:50:01 PM Ambricka The htc diamond will be available 9/14.
3:50:11 PM Bio O. Ball thanks.
3:50:16 PM Ambricka Do you have any further questions?
3:50:35 PM Bio O. Ball yeah i spoke to someone earlier who said that there will be a shortage of the phone is there any indication of that?
3:51:51 PM Ambricka There are sometimes delays in when a new device is to come out.
3:52:04 PM Bio O. Ball alright thanks
Old 09-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

My local store had the "shell" display phone. I actually liked the red back.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

avstheman is a n00b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK9kf0L9yPM

not sure if this has been posted, but its another video review of the sprint diamond, but this one is interesting because it's bonnie cha from cnet. She reviewed the GSM version a little while ago and gave it mediocre reviews. Good to see she's changed her view on it as it has become more responsive than when first reviewed.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond