PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Price is set

Quote:
Originally Posted by batcatman View Post
I wud suggest u call Retentions, dial *2, say cancel to get connected to retentions. Then tell them u wanna cancel ur service for some fone related reason like crappy screen, etc. They are the one's responsible for holding on to customers, and have always given me great deals like I got a Airwave yesterday for free with monthly fee waived
REally? Do they know about the 2 different screens the HTC Touch has? Sprint sells 2 versions of the touch.. one with a good screen and another with a terrible shallow view angle screen. Well.. I am stuck with the terrible one. O you think mentioning this will make them bend? But I would really like to know if they have acknoledge this issue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
This is mostly for the ppl who have the Mogul, if you go on to your Sprint.com page, go to your email section, you will see a note that says as of 12/31 sprint email is done(i know old news, but just trust), then click something like other email ideas, and so on, well the new Sprint email program that is being used DOES NOT work with the Moguls, so if you upgrade to a new phone that does use the new program, you get the 150 rebate.
This wont apply to Touch too???????????????????????
Old 09-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
This is mostly for the ppl who have the Mogul, if you go on to your Sprint.com page, go to your email section, you will see a note that says as of 12/31 sprint email is done(i know old news, but just trust), then click something like other email ideas, and so on, well the new Sprint email program that is being used DOES NOT work with the Moguls, so if you upgrade to a new phone that does use the new program, you get the 150 rebate.
What are you talking about? I looked into what you said and where they talked about being eligible for up to 150 rebate is just the regular upgrade program and not because of having a mogul that does not work with the new sprint email program. If thats what your saying
Old 09-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

Sabre is a n00b

The Mobile Email app works fine on my mogul
Old 09-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
What are you talking about? I looked into what you said and where they talked about being eligible for up to 150 rebate is just the regular upgrade program and not because of having a mogul that does not work with the new sprint email program. If thats what your saying
+1

It doesn't say you get a $150 rebate if you have an uncompatible phone. It just says it may be time to upgrade so check to see if your eligable for a normal upgrade rebate.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bambamsprint is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to bambamsprint

the final price is 249.99 and the touch pro will be 329.99 and the diamond lunch will be on sept 14 and the pro will be avaliable on november...
Old 09-05-2008, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

bambamsprint is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to bambamsprint

the price is 349.99 and you will receve a 100.00 rebate, for a final of 249.99
Old 09-07-2008, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Lecithin is just getting started

349 base or 349 with a 2 year?
Old 09-07-2008, 09:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: bell

frentraken is becoming a great contributor

Base price will be 549.99 there's a 200 dollar instant rebates for 2 year contract, and then 100 mail in rebate.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamsprint View Post
the final price is 249.99 and the touch pro will be 329.99 and the diamond lunch will be on sept 14 and the pro will be avaliable on november...
Where did you get this info? everywhere that i've read, the pro will be available oct. 19.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond touch

jusfred is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by frentraken View Post
Base price will be 549.99 there's a 200 dollar instant rebates for 2 year contract, and then 100 mail in rebate.
I am eligible for the 2 year upgrade credit, so would that take another $150 off the price?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond