View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Price is set

Quote:
Originally Posted by batcatman View Post
I wud suggest u call Retentions, dial *2, say cancel to get connected to retentions. Then tell them u wanna cancel ur service for some fone related reason like crappy screen, etc. They are the one's responsible for holding on to customers, and have always given me great deals like I got a Airwave yesterday for free with monthly fee waived
REally? Do they know about the 2 different screens the HTC Touch has? Sprint sells 2 versions of the touch.. one with a good screen and another with a terrible shallow view angle screen. Well.. I am stuck with the terrible one. O you think mentioning this will make them bend? But I would really like to know if they have acknoledge this issue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
This is mostly for the ppl who have the Mogul, if you go on to your Sprint.com page, go to your email section, you will see a note that says as of 12/31 sprint email is done(i know old news, but just trust), then click something like other email ideas, and so on, well the new Sprint email program that is being used DOES NOT work with the Moguls, so if you upgrade to a new phone that does use the new program, you get the 150 rebate.
This wont apply to Touch too???????????????????????