PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 10:47 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: A little review of the sprint diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yibrushn View Post
mossberg's reviews are not for ppl with even an ounce of tech savvy! they are geared toward the completely uninformed, and he strikes me as a moron. (sorry I really don't like the guy)
One little thing.
It looks like Mossberg is just the editor and the person responsible for the column.
It was actually written by a woman, KATHERINE BOEHRET.

I found the report to be an interesting perspective, but like all media reports, should not be taken as gospel. It had some good information and I appreciate that. The flaws that were pointed out were also helpful, but I'll make my own decisions based on multiple sources and first-hand data.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

it has some valid points about the touch flow interface and the lack of gestures id liek to see this changed in an update maybe or a third party app. also one other thing i agree on is the touch flow sensitivity is sub standard i find it does not respond to my movements some times. could be this screen protector tho.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNeufeld View Post

On the plus side, I did find out about "Kinoma", so I can look into that.

Clint
Yeah ditto.. gonna check it out too.

-CC
Old 09-04-2008, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

CNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Yeah ditto.. gonna check it out too.

-CC
I did, and it looks like a media player/manager type interface. Which is the last thing I use my phone for. I've got a Zune for that.

Clint

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond