View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: A little review of the sprint diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yibrushn View Post
mossberg's reviews are not for ppl with even an ounce of tech savvy! they are geared toward the completely uninformed, and he strikes me as a moron. (sorry I really don't like the guy)
One little thing.
It looks like Mossberg is just the editor and the person responsible for the column.
It was actually written by a woman, KATHERINE BOEHRET.

I found the report to be an interesting perspective, but like all media reports, should not be taken as gospel. It had some good information and I appreciate that. The flaws that were pointed out were also helpful, but I'll make my own decisions based on multiple sources and first-hand data.