PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

CNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nuePowerDriver battery dll for Diamond (1%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
yeah, i have no clue why it does that...

one question though -> does the temperature of your device show up properly??
It does if it's always 30 degrees... And considering the thermostat here is set to 21, I don't think that's the case. I've had a reading of 30 since I installed it. I can check later with the diagnostic apps that were on xda to see if it's my phone that has the incorrect values, or the control panel.

Hey, would you share how you built the control panel? Or is that proprietary knowledge?

Clint
Old 09-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks!
Old 09-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNeufeld View Post
It does if it's always 30 degrees... And considering the thermostat here is set to 21, I don't think that's the case. I've had a reading of 30 since I installed it. I can check later with the diagnostic apps that were on xda to see if it's my phone that has the incorrect values, or the control panel.

Hey, would you share how you built the control panel? Or is that proprietary knowledge?

Clint
A lot of disassembly and hard work? =p It is built in C++, and is pure Win32 API =)
Old 09-04-2008, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

CNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone else experienced a change in battery life after installing these pieces (control panel and driver)?

Clint
Old 09-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

i dont have the control panel installed just the driver on my rom.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

no2chem, just as an FYI on the temp... In the Debug Tools -> Battery, I see the temperature changing, +/- about 2 degrees, in 0.1 increments. But it says the temperature is 311.5 C, which I'm pretty sure is incorrect.

EDIT: Ah, the lightbulb went on... I bet if you're just dividing that temp by 10, and rounding off. That would give a pretty solid 30 or so.

Clint

Last edited by CNeufeld; 09-04-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i dont have the control panel installed just the driver on my rom.
Have you noticed a change in your battery life since installing the driver?

Clint
Old 09-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNeufeld View Post
Have you noticed a change in your battery life since installing the driver?

Clint
it seems to drain it a bit quicker then before yes.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Most new phones from these carriers except BBs (don't like RIM).
Carrier: Sprint, ATT, Verizon AND T-Mobile. Yes, you read right.

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Clint, I presume that you see a faster drain since the 1% driver? I also assume that it is not due to the perception created by the 1% rather than 10%?

For anyone else who has installed the 1%, what is your experience?

Thanks.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
Clint, I presume that you see a faster drain since the 1% driver? I also assume that it is not due to the perception created by the 1% rather than 10%?

For anyone else who has installed the 1%, what is your experience?

Thanks.
Sorry, can't help much anymore. I've been using Juicy's ROM for awhile now, so I have no idea what my original battery life was.

Clint
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond