PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   nuePowerDriver battery dll for Diamond (1%) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36392)

no2chem 09-03-2008 04:24 AM

nuePowerDriver battery dll for Diamond (1%)

Ok,

The 1% battery driver for the Diamond is done. Download at http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nuePower.aspx , Install and restart.

Please link to the page, and avoid hosting mirrors so people always get the latest version... Thanks!

Special thanks to Ghettofreeryder for testing it out, and to cmonex for locating the rounding function =)

MightyMike 09-03-2008 11:40 AM

Re: nuePowerDriver battery dll for Diamond (1%)

i installed... restarted.. nothing :s

am i supposed to use this driver in conjunction with something else?

Mr. X 09-03-2008 11:48 AM

i too installed it and now my batter icon does not work and it says the battery is always dead in the setting control panel.

MightyMike 09-03-2008 11:50 AM

well my battery isn't dead, its still showing 100% so hrmph

mind you i'm using this in conjunction with the PK Battery which shows the battery plus a small % on top of the battery

could this be why?

CNeufeld 09-03-2008 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mightymike (Post 402515)
i installed... restarted.. nothing :s

am i supposed to use this driver in conjunction with something else?

I also experienced this behaviour (i.e. no change in functionality)...

Clint

no2chem 09-03-2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNeufeld (Post 402697)
I also experienced this behaviour (i.e. no change in functionality)...

Clint

Well, you need a control panel that can at least show the percent in numbers, as I understand, the default diamond control panel does not do this.

You could try my cpl, or some other program...

CNeufeld 09-03-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no2chem (Post 402718)
Well, you need a control panel that can at least show the percent in numbers, as I understand, the default diamond control panel does not do this.

You could try my cpl, or some other program...

That makes sense. Does your control panel have the "Auto adjust backlight" and "Dim the backlight if the device is locked" options? I don't know how I'd get the old control panel back if I overwrote it with yours (other than doing an hard reset), so I'm asking in advance. :)

Clint

no2chem 09-03-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNeufeld (Post 402735)
That makes sense. Does your control panel have the "Auto adjust backlight" and "Dim the backlight if the device is locked" options? I don't know how I'd get the old control panel back if I overwrote it with yours (other than doing an hard reset), so I'm asking in advance. :)

Clint

Actually, I think you'd have to turn off your old control panel manually. I'll look into adding those options though.

ghettofreeryder 09-03-2008 02:58 PM

No it doesnt have autodim or the other setting. I also have an issue now, where on the todayu screen, the battery indicator onyl stays at what the battery was when the OS first booted

CNeufeld 09-03-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder (Post 402742)
No it doesnt have autodim or the other setting. I also have an issue now, where on the todayu screen, the battery indicator onyl stays at what the battery was when the OS first booted

Interesting... Mine is also doing that. And here I thought I was just having a good battery day! :)

Clint