PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   nuePowerDriver battery dll for Diamond (1%) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36392)

MightyMike 09-03-2008 03:08 PM

Re: nuePowerDriver battery dll for Diamond (1%)

so if this isn't working as a standalone install, this must mean the new rom posted today probably isn't even working properly... :(

darn!

CNeufeld 09-03-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no2chem (Post 402741)
Actually, I think you'd have to turn off your old control panel manually. I'll look into adding those options though.

I can send you screen shots of the three tabs in the power control panel, if you like...

Clint

ghettofreeryder 09-03-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mightymike (Post 402752)
so if this isn't working as a standalone install, this must mean the new rom posted today probably isn't even working properly... :(

darn!

For my rom, its works in the cpl, and if you do a VC "What is my battery level?" it works, just not the today screen indicator

MightyMike 09-03-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder (Post 402765)
For my rom, its works in the cpl, and if you do a VC "What is my battery level?" it works, just not the today screen indicator

ohh i get it now...

i'm going to try and install the nuepower control thinggie and see if it shows 1% incriments

CNeufeld 09-03-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no2chem (Post 402718)
Well, you need a control panel that can at least show the percent in numbers, as I understand, the default diamond control panel does not do this.

You could try my cpl, or some other program...

Just tried your control panel, and it shows up there fine (and doesn't over-write the old one). I like the charging/discharging values as well!

EDIT: Just playing around with a couple things... Normal (no WiFi/BlueTooth, but regular phone on, with data), I get 275 mA discharge. Turning on BlueTooth & WiFi, it goes up to 500 mA. For charging, I got ~425 mA out of my USB port on my laptop, while getting 800 mA on a 1A USB charger. So if I've got WiFi & BlueTooth turned on and it's plugged into my laptop, it will eventually drain the battery, as the charging isn't keeping up with the discharge.

Clint

MightyMike 09-03-2008 03:42 PM

ok i installed the powercontrol, and nothing still 10% incriments...

back to the drawing table? lol this probably can't be installed independently :(

ghettofreeryder 09-03-2008 03:47 PM

yeah it can, i did it yesterday, did you check in VC after a restart? Also the problem with my rom is something i did, the dll works fine

MightyMike 09-03-2008 03:52 PM

ok i lied lol... just checked it again im at 78%

this rocks! is there an easier way to get to this besides having to go into settings all the time?

CNeufeld 09-03-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder (Post 402808)
yeah it can, i did it yesterday, did you check in VC after a restart? Also the problem with my rom is something i did, the dll works fine

I don't believe it's anything with your ROM, as I'm using the stock ROM still, and my Today battery icon wasn't changing either.

Clint

no2chem 09-03-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNeufeld (Post 402822)
I don't believe it's anything with your ROM, as I'm using the stock ROM still, and my Today battery icon wasn't changing either.

Clint

yeah, i have no clue why it does that...

one question though -> does the temperature of your device show up properly??