PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post

very nice =D>
Old 03-26-2010, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RazrHD 4.1.2
Carrier: O2 Deutschland

seco10 is keeping up the good workseco10 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

s2w made new icons - so it's time for me to update
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01b.jpg (78.4 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-27-2010, 01:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond with Android 2.0.1
Carrier: Telia

owziee is just getting started

Nothing special, but I like it this way...

Old 03-27-2010, 02:03 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I love what I see! I'm Jealous......... haha

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 03-31-2010, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Finally figured out how to get a fullscreen look in landscape

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

All of the Manila 20xx roms are not feature packed enough for me. Certainly stable, such as OMJ's newest 2012 roms. But manila just isnt complete, and I never use landscape mode. Landscape manila is pointless on a diamond the screen isnt meant to be that way.

fr3sh_t0_d3f ... honestly, I am a huge fan of your work. Not a HUGE fan of your overall design style. BUT, that being said you're clearly talented...I'm a graphic designer / filmmaker so I'm pretty creative and I like the way you section everything off and bring everything into proportion. The way you organize your graphics compliments their visual style pretty well. You have a dark style, but I'm more partial to a lighter, fluttery style when it comes to application design. Anyway the point of this little rant is that I was using the Nexus one for about 2 months on t-mobile (i bought it outright and put it on a t-mobile employee plan because i now work for radioshack, so my bill was like $50 a month for a nexus one). But Manila 1921 on a good Diamond rom is waaaay more feature packed than a Nexus one. I don't really give a shit about having the same / slightly less features on a phone but it looks a mere....eh, 30% better. The design of the N1 and the idea behind its user interface is cute I guess, but ladies and gentlemen I give you the creation of OMJ, fr3sh_t0_d3f, and many other people who worked on the core functionality of this rom. I really don't feel like this rom gets enough exposure, as it's tucked away at the bottom of post 3 in fresh's rom section with little discussion surrounding it. ..This is fr3sh_t0_d3f's Manila 1921 wm6.5 rom. Two key points I feel are...

*Plain but beautiful White Sense theme compliments how easy sense is to use. Colorful themes are nice, but since using this rom it's great, much less distracting. This rom makes you realize just how much other roms suck. Because with a GUI this simple, everything better work, otherwise it ruins the clean experience of the whole rom. And trust me, everything works great.

*The all white theme means you don't have to have your screen as bright to see it well, even in sunlight, which in terns saves a LOT of battery life, which we all know is key for a Diamond user. I mean its nothing crazy but it's noticable, with the brightness only needing to be up to the 3rd notch with the all white theme, as opposed to the 7'th or 8'th which is where I usually have it...gives me about an 2 hours of extra battery life.

...and that's it, what more do you need...screenshots? Start using this rom like, yesterday...

PS - I sold my nexus one...employee plan means no 2 year contract and I broke even on the phone when I sold it. Luckily I didn't have it engraved with my name or anything haha, otherwise I never would have sold that thing. Def. waiting for the EVO 4G.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WM6Start_Menu.jpg (14.1 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Manila_lock.jpg (7.6 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Home.jpg (17.3 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by JQuill; 04-02-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Hello. My name is Success
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
All of the Manila 20xx roms are not feature packed enough for me. Certainly stable, such as OMJ's newest 2012 roms. But manila just isnt complete, and I never use landscape mode. Landscape manila is pointless on a diamond the screen isnt meant to be that way.

fr3sh_t0_d3f ... honestly, I am a huge fan of your work. Not a HUGE fan of your overall design style. BUT, that being said you're clearly talented...I'm a graphic designer / filmmaker so I'm pretty creative and I like the way you section everything off and bring everything into proportion. The way you organize your graphics compliments their visual style pretty well. You have a dark style, but I'm more partial to a lighter, fluttery style when it comes to application design. Anyway the point of this little rant is that I was using the Nexus one for about 2 months on t-mobile (i bought it outright and put it on a t-mobile employee plan because i now work for radioshack, so my bill was like $50 a month for a nexus one). But Manila 1921 on a good Diamond rom is waaaay more feature packed than a Nexus one. I don't really give a shit about having the same / slightly less features on a phone but it looks a mere....eh, 30% better. The design of the N1 and the idea behind its user interface is cute I guess, but ladies and gentlemen I give you the creation of OMJ, fr3sh_t0_d3f, and many other people who worked on the core functionality of this rom. I really don't feel like this rom gets enough exposure, as it's tucked away at the bottom of post 3 in fresh's rom section with little discussion surrounding it. ..This is fr3sh_t0_d3f's Manila 1921 wm6.5 rom. Two key points I feel are...

*Plain but beautiful White Sense theme compliments how easy sense is to use. Colorful themes are nice, but since using this rom it's great, much less distracting. This rom makes you realize just how much other roms suck. Because with a GUI this simple, everything better work, otherwise it ruins the clean experience of the whole rom. And trust me, everything works great.

*The all white theme means you don't have to have your screen as bright to see it well, even in sunlight, which in terns saves a LOT of battery life, which we all know is key for a Diamond user. I mean its nothing crazy but it's noticable, with the brightness only needing to be up to the 3rd notch with the all white theme, as opposed to the 7'th or 8'th which is where I usually have it...gives me about an 2 hours of extra battery life.

...and that's it, what more do you need...screenshots? Start using this rom like, yesterday...

PS - I sold my nexus one...employee plan means no 2 year contract and I broke even on the phone when I sold it. Luckily I didn't have it engraved with my name or anything haha, otherwise I never would have sold that thing. Def. waiting for the EVO 4G.
Thank you JQuill. This is the kind of thing that inspires me to keep cooking ROMs. At first it was for my convience and then I went public and it becomes more of a job. I appreciate these words very very much.

<---- Continuation Of The GTX Sense Theme---->
Old 04-03-2010, 12:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
LONG POST
Might want to give some credit to the person(s) who made the theme you love so much. They actually edited lua code to get some of it to work right, which takes a lot more effort than just changing some graphics here and there. The developers deserves a lot of respect.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=592584
Old 04-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Hello. My name is Success
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Might want to give some credit to the person(s) who made the theme you love so much. They actually edited lua code to get some of it to work right, which takes a lot more effort than just changing some graphics here and there. The developers deserves a lot of respect.

100% correct. Elcondor and Kamill did very good on this theme. It is the perfect white theme. Simple yet perfect.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post

...lol...there was no indication of who made the theme on your rom page, which is why i had no idea...It does say "GTX SENSE" and I think that's it, maybe I should have googled "GTX", or maybe more info should be provided on your rom page about who actually made it.

Anyway, I just actually switched to the T-Mobile HD2, and that rom was a nice little send off for my Diamond. Thanks guys.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond