PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I dropped my Diamond a few days ago and just got a nicer refurb than the one I originally got for my Vogue.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO3D + Vogue

leylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Insurance on HTC Touch Diamond

you dropped it? isnt that physical damage? how did you get them to replace it without the $100 fee?
Old 06-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Damn, you guys who got Diamonds as the replacements are lucky

I had to get my phone replaced today, and the only option was a Palm Pixi. After talking to the supervisor at Asurion over the phone, the best I could get was an HTC Hero :-/
Old 06-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

HTC Hero is a definite upgrade to a Diamond, unless you are completely anti-Android.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leylomo
you dropped it? isnt that physical damage? how did you get them to replace it without the $100 fee?
If you take it to a Sprint Service Center and you are paying for TEP then even if you drop it or break it somehow they will order you a replacement. At least that is my experience. Once with my Vogue and once now with my Diamond.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

If you take it to a Sprint Service Center and you are paying for TEP then even if you drop it or break it somehow they will order you a replacement. At least that is my experience. Once with my Vogue and once now with my Diamond.
makes me wish the closest sprint service center wasn't 75+ miles away
Old 07-02-2010, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor

I too am being offered a "Palm 120" as a replacement for my Diamond. I don't want it. Anyone else with recent Diamond replacing experience?
Old 07-02-2010, 12:18 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Say you want a Touch Pro 2.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor

On hold w/ Asurion now. The lady is calling it a "palm 120-60 pixi". Will have to try MrObvious's recommendation.

Edit: TP2 is on it's way. This isn't ideal but it could certainly be worse. For those who would prefer this outcome in their own situation, I think what was important for me was: 1) no Diamonds in stock; 2) me being nice; 3) being clear that I had to have a WM device.

Last edited by mhhd00; 07-02-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Say you want a Touch Pro 2.

I tried that, they basically laughed at me.

I said "i'm on my 6th Diamond, can I try something new, like a TP2"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond