PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro 7 (touch pro 3 but rename) EPIC FAIL

Yeah... It's a very cool phone. I love my keyboard and am glad that Sprint will be taking care of my needs.
I have one year after my upgrade to figure out what else comes out and if I want to go to a larger screen or just keep my phone.
I'm done with Winmo 6.5 though. I hate the lack of cool apps. Pandora (even though I have it... the sound sucks) I heart radio, and everyting else out there that's available for iphone and rim. Like the Justin.tv app and others like that.
p.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'll get this if it can dual boot Android eventually... yeah the specs are pretty meh, but I was/am completely happy with my TP2 dualbooting Android... so upgrading to a WP7 that could potentially run android is fine with me.

All things will be revealed in time, right now this is all talk and speculation... something we do best around here.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

I guess eventually there might be some way to do it... But it was my understanding that WP7 would not support a file manager. I may be wrong, that's just what I thought I heard.
p.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:24 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

lol why is dude so mad and claiming "hate" when pretty much NO one is excited about the specs of this phone? I didnt bash anything but come on, 8 gigs of memory only? Thats going back to the Diamond all over again.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Actually it's 16Gb. And as far as the processor is concerned... I'm not sure what that was all about. But it's 1ghz and it's just like all the others at release.
p.

HTC announced its first Windows Phone 7 device for Sprint, the HTC 7 Pro. The 7 Pro features a side-sliding QWERTY keyboard, which is a rarity among the early Windows Phone 7 devices. The screen is a 3.6-inch display. The phone uses the same 1 GHz Snapdragon as the other WP7 launch phones, and features 576MB of RAM. A 5 megapixel shooter will take still images and 720p, HD video. at some point in the first half of 2011. Pics, multimedia files and apps can be stored on the 16GB of internal memory.

Last edited by AZTECHKA; 10-11-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet
lol why is dude so mad and claiming "hate" when pretty much NO one is excited about the specs of this phone? I didnt bash anything but come on, 8 gigs of memory only? Thats going back to the Diamond all over again.
Diamond only has 4gb.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Actually it's 16Gb. And as far as the processor is concerned... I'm not sure what that was all about. But it's 1ghz and it's just like all the others at release.
p.

HTC announced its first Windows Phone 7 device for Sprint, the HTC 7 Pro. The 7 Pro features a side-sliding QWERTY keyboard, which is a rarity among the early Windows Phone 7 devices. The screen is a 3.6-inch display. The phone uses the same 1 GHz Snapdragon as the other WP7 launch phones, and features 576MB of RAM. A 5 megapixel shooter will take still images and 720p, HD video. at some point in the first half of 2011. Pics, multimedia files and apps can be stored on the 16GB of internal memory.
that should shutup the fandroid haters around here who are mad the the upcoming G2 and possibly future android devices wont support rooting. since wp7 will be getting the same apps as everyone else and is currently being dubbed the fastest OS there is no need to dual boot android. people think android is all open but actually it isnt with this new rooting restriction and theres actually more fragmentation on android than even WM (certain apps only work on certain screen sizes etc) but the fandroids rarely acknowledge this. hijos de la gran puta!
Old 10-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
I'm done with Winmo 6.5 though.
i feel you, and it's a crying shame that no one but t-mobile users got to get the hd2. using that with sense and 6.5 and everything works without any lag. oc'ing is one thing, but htc did it right by putting a snapdragon on 6.5. too bad ms didn't finish what they started. i liked having my pc in my pocket.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820
Quote:
I'm done with Winmo 6.5 though.
i feel you, and it's a crying shame that no one but t-mobile users got to get the hd2. using that with sense and 6.5 and everything works without any lag. oc'ing is one thing, but htc did it right by putting a snapdragon on 6.5. too bad ms didn't finish what they started. i liked having my pc in my pocket.
Well said Dr!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Took the words right out of my mouth!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro